1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hughes Hit List

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by WBA2_QPR3, Jan 11, 2012.

1. WBA2_QPR3

WBA2_QPR3 Well-Known Member

2. CFC: Champs £launderx17

I would not describe the win v Chelsea as very fortunate

3. QPAAAAAGH

QPAAAAAGH Well-Known Member

I can't take any article seriously that includes the phrase "Jay Bothroyd has done a reasonable job as a target man "

4. rebel not taken

rebel not taken Active Member

Back four for Newcastle..
    Young Alex Ferdinand Bridge
    would be a decent start.

5. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

Bridge, Sorry Rebel did you see him at west ham the guys a joke.

6. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

(Yes it's called that, and it's the original Barclays Premier League Channel, UK production with great news sections, pundidts and match day live broadcasts. Also shows EVERY PL game live in HD. It's the international version of Sky Sports you might say) Just felt the need to clarify that, don't wan't to come across as a complete numptie that calls Sky Sports the "Premier League Channel" ;) Not denying i'm a numptie none the less :grin:

Q: Drogba? A: No (laughs)
    Q: Bobby Zamora? A: Yeah i can see that. I think theres something going on, even Martin Jol said that.
    Q: Andy Johnson? A: I think he wanna stay in the London area so that can happen.
    Q: Darren Bent? A: No (shakes his head)
    Q: Henrique? A: Yeah thats one. But it's a diffucut deal to do in the window.
    Q: Jermaine Defoe? A: Impossible! (laughs, more than with Drogba)
    Q: Odemwingie? A: No, i don't think Roy will sell him now.
    Q: Alex? A: Yes, Alex would be a very good signing. I think he's possibly Chelseas best centre half, i really do. Bizarre way they have treated him, frozen him out. So that could def happen, but i think there's a lot of clubs in Europe interested in him.
    Q: Chris Samba? A: Yeah, but I just don't know why Blackburn would ever sell him to QPR.
    Q: Onouha? A: I think that would be fantastic signing. Again i don't understand why he doesn't play a part. I think was excellent at S'land.
    Q: Bridge? A: I think Bridge is doable, i think Bridge is probably doable.

By the way, great pictures from Harlington with Hughes and the players. And everyone, don't forget the Press conference at 15:00.

7. dalton ranger

dalton ranger New Member

Agree with that he was awful when on loan there, remember him getting torn apart by Walcott..no thanks.

8. QPAAAAAGH

QPAAAAAGH Well-Known Member

I always wondered what happened to Dowie. We should take all this as gospel given his PL credentials...

9. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

Dowie the pundit is much better than Dowie the manager. Very knowledgeable and actually has something smart to say, comes across as the perfect pundit. Let's not get started on him as a manager...
    But the best pundit (don't laugh) is actually Craig Burley! Fun and tell it the way it is, very enjoyable and knowledgeable as well.