1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yappy?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Jan 14, 2012.

?

Yappy, banned or not?

1. YES

2. NO

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

An obvious wum, shall we get it banned from our board?

A simple yes or no?

2. The other R in Houston

The other R in Houston Well-Known Member

I know I bit earlier, but the best way to deal with these idiots is to deny them the oxygen they so blatantly waste anyway...... no.

Plus, they can be amusing.

3. Wonko The Sane

Thanks for the alert 999 another one for the ignore list.

It's HB and his ever changing alts. He's nothing else if not tedious - rangers77, kcspurs, londonsfinest and all the rest - all set up to get us fighting among ourselves. I said on a post last year the MO and agenda is always the same and ridiculously transparent. My response was always the same. Trash Chelsea. They're a huge, huge target. My approach worked pretty good afaict.

Look at it like this. If you're a Chelsea troll posing as a Rangers or Spurs fan, you either join with the lulz or just sit there and take it. <laugh> That's why after the rangers77 and kcspurs alts got flushed down the toilet it resurfaces as "England fan" londonsfinest. <laugh> And now it's back as a "Rangers fan"? <laugh> Just trash Chelsea.

For example:

"I don't know why Fulham fans are complaining. I'm sure their statue was cheaper than the £50m Chelsea paid for theirs."

Or:

"Gary Cahill's transfer to Chelsea has been delayed because his wife cannot agree personal terms with John Terry."

Or:

"There is confusion among football fans tonight.

The Man City fans who used to support Chelsea who supported Arsenal before that are not sure if they should be Chelsea fans again."

Chelsea <laugh> all those aspirations and all that money spent. Anyway I digress.

Brix said after Northolt left that these sorts of things are hard to mod, so now I've just got him and all his alts on ignore. He also said if we had concerns to PM him, so that might be the way to go.

If I had the time, the inclination, the IQ of a toilet mat and the outlook of a nine-year old I'd probably be setting myself up some alts right now on the Chelsea board. I don't have any of these things.

Nice to have ambition in life eh? <laugh>

4. YappyR

YappyR Well-Known Member

Nice. <smooch>

5. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

No, leave her on here, she's funny!

6. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

As much as the sheboy is annoying, I feel it is an opportunity for her to mix it with adults and learn something about the game. Let her stay and ignore her comments - over to the mods!!!

7. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

I have not had the pleasure of debating with Yappy yet, i will hold judgement until it happens.
    However just about every post that is Fulham or QPR related that idiot 'London's thickest' seems to pop up and he seems to have that same sad mentality as HB.

8. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Speaking as a mod and leaving aside Yappy's case for a moment, I'm against banning in all but the most obvious and extreme cases. Genuine wums are normally pretty apparent.

Some r's fans do have way-out views and, yes, can be irritating to some at times. But so long as a member is a genuine supporter and is acting in good faith, I believe we should tolerate him/her.

In Yappy's case, I haven't read all his posts but clearly he has his own views on the change in management. He's entitled to his views. Other members are too of course, and if this poll recommends a ban, I would review the position with Brix.

9. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

LondonsFinest = HammersmithBlue

Yappy = <ghost>

One is Chelsea, the other is a disgruntled QPR fan

Don't mind either

10. N22hoop

N22hoop Well-Known Member

yappy is a wum, could also be HB, but ban him and he'll be back as something else anyway. All these alts only have a short lifespan so I say leave him

11. Flanman

Flanman Well-Known Member

I voted No "Yappy rools OK"

12. WBA2_QPR3

WBA2_QPR3 Well-Known Member

No let her stay. Anyone who survived ABITB's reign of WUMMING can tolerate the Yap, hes a poor imitation

13. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

No, I don't believe in censorship of any form. Just ignore if he grates. We've had worse on here and a bit of variety livens things up...

14. Flyer

Flyer Well-Known Member

Just dont reply to any of his posts, he clearly knows nothing about football.

15. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

I see we still don't know what to make of YappyR, but whatever it is the possibilities ain't great. Is he a rival in disguise, some sort of treacherous R feeding us bollocks with the intention of fragmenting our board for some reason; or one of life's irrepressible numpties - all talk and no substance?

Whichever it is, he's clearly a thorn in our side, still pissing people off despite my recent warning. If we're reading him wrong and there's anything genuine about his part in our community, he'll have to do a better than his flippant response above, to convince us. Doesn't seem to give a toss though.

I'll be watching for the outcome of this thread with interest. As things stand, it looks like we're voting against removing a splinter!?

16. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Give them enough rope Brix...

17. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Why don't we all ignore the twat....then he'll go away!!

18. Renault Ranger

one of the rules of dog training is that you make sure the yappy thing knows its place in the hierachy and you must not acknowledge it until you have acknowledged everyone else first and it can be then approached last.

19. YappyR

YappyR Well-Known Member

Gosh, I never thought I would ever become so famous as a Sticky! That is mental! Cheers everybody!

And I will say it genuinely from the bottom of my heart, I hated to see NW go, and am very upset at the Board for not giving him a chance.

20. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I've had a look at your past posts Yappy, and I'm beginning to see your true colours...