Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Wrong again!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    5,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11255342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Graham's bald head View Post


    What he said. Pretty pointless thread.

    I always thought that the Aztec zone was the most exciting one on Crystal Maze, what about everyone else?
    I'm not telling you


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of the Beaver
    Posts
    21,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3971037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mussiesredhat View Post
    Some who read this thread seem smarter than others
    You're absolutely right.

    Every time you start a thread it's written along the same lines - as if it's one side of a split personality speaking in riddles to the other. Sadly I am not the Alan Turing to crack your Enigma Code, so please either hurry the **** up and tell us what the hell you're talking about or stop insulting those of us who ask.

    PS. I still love you.

  3. #23
    I'll die when I want
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8078504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Graham's bald head View Post


    What he said. Pretty pointless thread.

    I always thought that the Aztec zone was the most exciting one on Crystal Maze, what about everyone else?
    I always liked Medieval. Strange thing for Crystal Maze though, both hosts were in productions of Rocky Horror. (I know O'Brien wrote it, but ETP being in a version as well is odd)

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2630474

    Default

    ****ing hell, who do you think you are 007? delete this waste of space piece of ****

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    225982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Boys have a penis, girls have a vagine

    That is all
    Vagine!!!!! Hope your name doesn't describe yours?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2630474

    Default

    This thread will self destruct in....

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    790109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Erik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mussiesredhat View Post
    Some who read this thread seem smarter than others
    You're absolutely right.

    Every time you start a thread it's written along the same lines - as if it's one side of a split personality speaking in riddles to the other. Sadly I am not the Alan Turing to crack your Enigma Code, so please either hurry the **** up and tell us what the hell you're talking about or stop insulting those of us who ask.

    PS. I still love you.
    Alan Turing was gay.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of the Beaver
    Posts
    21,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3971037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Galante View Post
    Alan Turing was gay.
    Aren't we all, dear, aren't we all

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    790109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Erik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Galante View Post
    Alan Turing was gay.
    Aren't we all, dear, aren't we all
    Oooooh matron.


  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hull, UK
    Posts
    5,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    619820

    Default

    Well ok, for those who went tonight, who was noticeably absent from the reserve squad who usually plays and isn't already out on loan with another club? (I'm not sure you can be released from your contract while being somewhere else, unless a pre contract has already been agreed a la George Boyd.)


  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    18,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    972834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mussiesredhat View Post
    Was down at Reserves tonight only to find out that one of the 'kids' on city's books whom I, and many others thought had a short iterm future at least, has in fact been released. It just goes to show that what you see on the pitch once a week is probably a fraction of a player's worth.
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

    A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

    One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.


    NB. Maybe the released player was the last trialist we had with us but forget his name. That ex.Chelsea lad ??

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2881318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The FRENCH TICKLER View Post
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

    A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

    One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.


    NB. Maybe the released player was the last trialist we had with us but forget his name. That ex.Chelsea lad ??
    Nobody unexpected was not involved!! **** me think we need Alan Turing to decipher that tickler bollocks

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The FRENCH TICKLER View Post
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

    A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

    One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.


    NB. Maybe the released player was the last trialist we had with us but forget his name. That ex.Chelsea lad ??
    ...........will be released from his contract at the end of the season......

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    199913

    Default

    I think I am right in suggesting that Musie has connections to the coach load of risk supporters sat in the services on monday night. He may have to be careful as to what he says on here. Guilt by association and all that.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    869471

    Default

    This is so ****ing play ground.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    3,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    786493

    Default

    Thank **** we got to the bottom of that one!

  17. #37
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4207485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The FRENCH TICKLER View Post
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

    A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

    One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.
    Calaum Jahraldo-Martin plays for Corby Town.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    60609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boothferry2Wembley View Post
    I think I am right in suggesting that Musie has connections to the coach load of risk supporters sat in the services on monday night. He may have to be careful as to what he says on here. Guilt by association and all that.

    Risk supporters? Do you refer to the conflict zone, another load of nonsense from the police?

    They were naughty, weren't they? Apparently they were singing. I know some of our newer fans think singing is a bit uncouth and we should all remain seared and silent but there isn't anything unlawful about singing. In fact, given that no one was detained let alone arrested would suggest that nothing too much occurred. Just another instance of the police getting involved in something where the was no need nd treating football fans in a manner that they wouldn't treat anyone else.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    199913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castro's Coffin View Post
    Risk supporters? Do you refer to the conflict zone, another load of nonsense from the police?

    They were naughty, weren't they? Apparently they were singing. I know some of our newer fans think singing is a bit uncouth and we should all remain seared and silent but there isn't anything unlawful about singing. In fact, given that no one was detained let alone arrested would suggest that nothing too much occurred. Just another instance of the police getting involved in something where the was no need nd treating football fans in a manner that they wouldn't treat anyone else.
    I may return to this on another thread. I have also spoken in person to people who were on the coach. An account I have heard doesn't show what you are saying is such a good light. You will all be able to speak to the Burnley travellers on saturday and get "horses mouth" versions of what occurred. You know who they are, you know where they meet up, if you don't I am sure someone will post some details.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    81197

    Default

    What is the point in this, either tell people or keep your gob shut, sad as ****.


Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts