Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Thread: Wrong again!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Graham's bald head View Post

What he said. Pretty pointless thread.

I always thought that the Aztec zone was the most exciting one on Crystal Maze, what about everyone else?
    I'm not telling you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mussiesredhat View Post
    Some who read this thread seem smarter than others
    You're absolutely right.

Every time you start a thread it's written along the same lines - as if it's one side of a split personality speaking in riddles to the other. Sadly I am not the Alan Turing to crack your Enigma Code, so please either hurry the **** up and tell us what the hell you're talking about or stop insulting those of us who ask.

PS. I still love you.

I'll die when I want
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Graham's bald head View Post

What he said. Pretty pointless thread.

I always thought that the Aztec zone was the most exciting one on Crystal Maze, what about everyone else?
    I always liked Medieval. Strange thing for Crystal Maze though, both hosts were in productions of Rocky Horror. (I know O'Brien wrote it, but ETP being in a version as well is odd)

Post Thanks / Like

****ing hell, who do you think you are 007? delete this waste of space piece of ****

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Boys have a penis, girls have a vagine

That is all
    Vagine!!!!! Hope your name doesn't describe yours?

Post Thanks / Like

This thread will self destruct in....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Erik View Post
    Some who read this thread seem smarter than others
    You're absolutely right.

Every time you start a thread it's written along the same lines - as if it's one side of a split personality speaking in riddles to the other. Sadly I am not the Alan Turing to crack your Enigma Code, so please either hurry the **** up and tell us what the hell you're talking about or stop insulting those of us who ask.

PS. I still love you.
    Alan Turing was gay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Galante View Post
    Alan Turing was gay.
    Aren't we all, dear, aren't we all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat Erik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Galante View Post
    Alan Turing was gay.
    Aren't we all, dear, aren't we all
    Oooooh matron.

Post Thanks / Like

Well ok, for those who went tonight, who was noticeably absent from the reserve squad who usually plays and isn't already out on loan with another club? (I'm not sure you can be released from your contract while being somewhere else, unless a pre contract has already been agreed a la George Boyd.)

Post Thanks / Like

Was down at Reserves tonight only to find out that one of the 'kids' on city's books whom I, and many others thought had a short iterm future at least, has in fact been released. It just goes to show that what you see on the pitch once a week is probably a fraction of a player's worth.
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.

NB. Maybe the released player was the last trialist we had with us but forget his name. That ex.Chelsea lad ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The FRENCH TICKLER View Post
    Who cares anyway. If he has gone so what ? I was at the game last night and nobody unexpected was not involved.

A strong City reserve team actually with Margetts and Clarkson only making the bench for a change.

One of the subs was a name ive not heard of before....another trialist maybe ? name is Calaum Jahraldo-Martin.

NB. Maybe the released player was the last trialist we had with us but forget his name. That ex.Chelsea lad ??
    Nobody unexpected was not involved!! **** me think we need Alan Turing to decipher that tickler bollocks

Post Thanks / Like

...........will be released from his contract at the end of the season......

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am right in suggesting that Musie has connections to the coach load of risk supporters sat in the services on monday night. He may have to be careful as to what he says on here. Guilt by association and all that.

Post Thanks / Like

This is so ****ing play ground.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank **** we got to the bottom of that one!

Post Thanks / Like

Calaum Jahraldo-Martin plays for Corby Town.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boothferry2Wembley View Post
    I think I am right in suggesting that Musie has connections to the coach load of risk supporters sat in the services on monday night. He may have to be careful as to what he says on here. Guilt by association and all that.

Risk supporters? Do you refer to the conflict zone, another load of nonsense from the police?

They were naughty, weren't they? Apparently they were singing. I know some of our newer fans think singing is a bit uncouth and we should all remain seared and silent but there isn't anything unlawful about singing. In fact, given that no one was detained let alone arrested would suggest that nothing too much occurred. Just another instance of the police getting involved in something where the was no need nd treating football fans in a manner that they wouldn't treat anyone else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castro's Coffin View Post
    Risk supporters? Do you refer to the conflict zone, another load of nonsense from the police?

They were naughty, weren't they? Apparently they were singing. I know some of our newer fans think singing is a bit uncouth and we should all remain seared and silent but there isn't anything unlawful about singing. In fact, given that no one was detained let alone arrested would suggest that nothing too much occurred. Just another instance of the police getting involved in something where the was no need nd treating football fans in a manner that they wouldn't treat anyone else.
    I may return to this on another thread. I have also spoken in person to people who were on the coach. An account I have heard doesn't show what you are saying is such a good light. You will all be able to speak to the Burnley travellers on saturday and get "horses mouth" versions of what occurred. You know who they are, you know where they meet up, if you don't I am sure someone will post some details.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the point in this, either tell people or keep your gob shut, sad as ****.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Thread Information