1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Questions From Newcastle Fans

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by LeonBestIsMint, Dec 26, 2013.

1. LeonBestIsMint

Hi, I'm from another forum and we like to ask opposition fans a set of questions before a match to use in our pre match build up. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help us. The questions are:

1 – How do you think you’ll line up?
    2 – How has Arsenal's season gone so far? Happy?
    3 – After your public pursuit of Cabaye, do you think you'll try to get him again in January? Do you even want him?
    4 – Do you have any talent coming through your academy? Who are the ‘ones to watch’?
    5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat?
    6 – What is your prediction for Arsenal this season?
    7 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season?
    8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down?
    9 – Scoreline prediction?
    10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be?

Thanks in advance

2. cini65

cini65 Well-Known Member

1. Chesney, Sagna, Mert, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Flamini, Arteta, Cazorla, Ozil, Walcott, Jirood
    2. Much better than expected
    3. No and no
    4. Gnabry is the closest to being a breakthrough.
    5. Walcott and the Pod off the bench have given us two more goal threats.
    6. 3rd behind City and Chelsea
    7. Battling with Everton for 7th
    8. City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Spurs. Sunderland, Palace, Cardiff
    9. 1-3
    10. Pineapple. Sweet and potent in the middle but completely worthless up top.

3. Krome

Krome Well-Known Member

1. Probably just be Wilshere in for Ramsey from today's game. Maybe Podolski will start on the left

2. Don't think anyone could have seen us being top of the league this far into the season back in August so can only be happy. Only big disappointments have been the limp performances against Utd and Chelsea.

3. I think signing Ozil ended any interest we had in Cabaye. Would have been a good addition to the squad but there are other positions where our money needs to be spent now.

5. Walcott I would expect to be the main goal threat, maybe Podolski if he plays. Cazorla hasn't had the best season but he was class today so I'd expect to see him start again at St. James

6. Probably fighting Liverpool and Chelsea for second with city winning the league

7. 7th/8th

8. I fancy Sunderland, Cardiff, Fulham for relegation. Current top 4 with Utd 5th, plus one of Tottenham and Everton

9. 1-1

10. Peach

4. Han Shot First

Han Shot First New Member

1. Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Podolski, Cazorla, Walcott, Potato
    2. No, should be further ahead
    3. No, he's crap
    4. Serge Gnabry, Gedion Zelalem, Chuba Akpom
    5. Theo Walcott
    6. 4th place
    7. 19th (hopefully)
    8. City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, United - Palace, Hull, Cardiff
    9. 4-1 to us
    10. Kumquat - We're better than your average fruit.

5. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

1 – How do you think you’ll line up? I think Koscielney, Flamini, Wilshere and Podolski will come in. Vermaelen, Arteta, Ramsey and Cazorla making way.
    2 – How has Arsenal's season gone so far? Happy? Very Happy - We are playing well and winning, but there are still parts that can improve, which means we can get even better.
    3 – After your public pursuit of Cabaye, do you think you'll try to get him again in January? Do you even want him? I think he is decent, but it doesn't seem likely that we would want to add to our already packed midfield. Perhaps if he was younger.
    4 – Do you have any talent coming through your academy? Who are the ‘ones to watch’? Gnabry - Eisfield - Ryo - Akpom, haven't really seen the young players get a chance this year as much as we are used to.
    5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat? Giroud will absorb all your attention and then the three behind him will score.
    6 – What is your prediction for Arsenal this season? I think we will win the league. Then just as many of our fans will commit suicide, as when we lose it.
    7 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season? I really don't know enough about them to pass judgement. I just know that your fans deserve far more.
    8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down? Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Everton - Cardiff, Fulham, Norwich
    9 – Scoreline prediction? Newcastle 0 - 2 Arsenal
    10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? Strawberry - Easily damaged, often unripe, or sometimes past their best, but when you get a bowlful all just right, they are absolutely the best by a mile.

6. TheOXOCube:5pur2

TheOXOCube:5pur2 Pride of North London

1. Chez, Sagna, BFG, Verm, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Cazorla, Podolski, Theo, Giroud
    2. Pretty happy, still have areas to improve.
    3. No. He's good but not what we need.
    4. Gnabry, Zelalem, Eisfeld, Akpom, Ryo.
    5. Watch for Santi's control, with Pod's hammer and Theo's pace being augmented by Giroud's hold up play.
    6. 1st-3rd.
    7. 7th-8th.
    8. In no particular order: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City. Sunderland, Fulham, and Palace to go down.
    9. Newcastle 1-3 Arsenal.
    10. IDK