1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Discussion in 'Northern Ireland' started by darthy, Apr 12, 2011.

1. darthy

darthy New Member

anyone else finding it is a total headache for the past few months?

2. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

I was never hugely into it after they merged the Scottish Football boards with 606, the inability to go off topic was a major headache when you are looking to procrastinate from work as well. That's basically the reason we started this site so we could talk about things other than sport <laugh>

3. darthy

darthy New Member

the ni football 606 is like groundhog day mick. not sure if you ever look in. i know the scottish 606 boards are terrible. the same freaking eejits saying the same ****e over and over and over again. and i include a minority of ni fans in this as well getting hooked into the wummery that goes.

4. Fatladni

Fatladni New Member

anyone else finding it is a total headache for the past few months?
    ................................................................................................................

FFS darthy ...I've had to listen to nothing but headache now for six months.
    Am I doing something wrong?????????

5. darthy

darthy New Member

jaysus i dont know fatlad. have you tried getting painkillers? maybe getting a dacter involved? although maybe thats beyond the hippocratic oath an all that...

6. Fatladni

Fatladni New Member

Well Darthy after your adventure last week in the Irish Cup semi-final will you be making a trip to the Oval on Saturday????????

And stop calling me a hypocrite.....oath or not.
    The Doc did give me wee blue pills but they didn't help Mrs. Fatlads headaches at all.

7. darthy

darthy New Member

:emoticon-0136-giggl yer a badun fatlad.

it certainly wasnt the worst saturday afternoon i had spent. gave me a saturday off from the gym which is always a good thing. decent day to boot. doubt ill make saturdays game. poor poeb. gutted for him. youll have to get to a game and bring that good lady wife to it. she could end up calling the linfield players ****ing bastards and other delights. jaysus id never seen such vitriol at a game. hilarious.

maybe them blue pills are suppositries??

8. DarthJoeyJoJo

DarthJoeyJoJo New Member

Hi ya. Just thought I'd poke me head round the corner and see whos on the NI boards

9. darthy

darthy New Member

and theres my bro!! its all go on here innit?

10. Fatladni

Fatladni New Member

Glad you enjoyed your afternoon away from the sauna and jacuzzi Darthy.
    Welcome DathJoeyJoJo.Don't know if I'll spend as much time on here as the old 606...just have to wait and see.Hell of a lot of chat rooms I can't get on in work.

maybe them blue pills are suppositries?? ....Gawd I hope not it says to take with a lot of water.

11. darthy

darthy New Member

:emoticon-0120-doh: how very dare you!!! i said gym fatlad!! not sitting on my arse :laugh:

this one would be a difficult site to get on any work computer. id be using the i phone for this but its a bit fiddly

12. Derek-NI

Derek-NI New Member

Been tryin to get on all morning without any joy, ah well all good things come to an end and all that........ :emoticon-0149-no:

13. darthy

darthy New Member

was still working yesterday when i went on. its been **** and died ages ago mind you derek

14. LIUYONG520

LIUYONG520 New Member

Hello,everyone!I'm new here.I want to tell you a funny story:

A small village was troubled by a man-eating lion. So its leaders sent a message to the great

hunter, Jonesie, to come and kill the beast.

For several nights the hunter lay in wait for the lion, but it never appeared. Finally, he told

the village chief to kill a cow and give him its hide. Draping the skin over his shoulders, he

went to the pasture to wait for the lion.

In the middle of the night, the villagers woke to the sound of blood-curdling shrieks coming from

the pasture. As they carefully approached, they saw the hunter on the ground, groaning in pain.

There was no sign of the lion.

"What happened, Jonesie? Where is the lion?" asked the chief.

"Forget the damn lion!" he howled. "Which one of you idiots let the bull loose?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ads by Google

Coach Handbags
    Coach Outlet
    Coach Factory Outlet
    Cheap Coach Purses
    Cheap Coach Bags