1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A Bradford fans letter to the powers that be.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Gil T Azell, Jan 29, 2015.

1. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

could be you are right ,at least you think you are ,i wont try and answer with an assessment about you because its not about you terry and you shouldnt try and make it about your opinion of me,its about the sport and its demise.
    I care about the game its self ,the debate about fa cup tv is and always be about money and its effect on the club in receipt of such monies.
    Pleased utd won today btw

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

As am I.

This isn't about my assessment of you that's just something I chose to do in order to demonstrate how your opinion looks to me.

I haven't really got anything else to add mate, I've made valid points and presented an argument to say that Bradford aren't a ****ing Charity case, if the fans cared that much, an extra 10k of them would turn up in league matches and that'd be an additional £165k per game give or take. PER GAME.

If their fans can't afford that then what's the point of them attempting to climb the divisions because the price will only inflate as they climb the leagues?

It's opinions mate, yours is idealistic and mine is realistic.

salad fingers likes this.
  3. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

thats about right i think , good choice of words there lad

4. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I believe I'm right about everything I post and so do you ............ none of us would post anything we don't believe is correct.