1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A simple question. One word answer required.

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by PGFWhite, Dec 5, 2016.

1. swanee

swanee Well-Known Member

possibly.

please log in to view this image

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  2. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Probably

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I'm half full on staying up...with a half empty brain and a full heart

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

While we are still in with a chance i cant see why anyone can say we are down or going down.....until it's mathematically impossible to stay up then there is a good chance.....I dont know how many times Sunderland have been written off only to survive.....

Deleted likes this.
  5. seabreeze

Ya but they didn't have Jenkins and Morgan filling their pockets without a care of anything than that

6. swanseaandproud

You dont know what they had but they managed to stay up against all the odds and we were one of the ones that helped them....<laugh>

Deleted likes this.
  7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Taken just now from tonight's AGM .

"
    20:07 Q) Any sign of investment with January coming?
    A) "The short answer is no. that is a question we want to bring up, the position on the pitch is dire. Nothing has changed, nothing has been out in to the club.
    "There is guarantee of extension of overdraft but as to what is being invested in January.it is not a question that has been answered."

Read more at http://www.southwales-eveningpost.c...9959154-detail/story.html#K34OmlJqkk2D5W4Q.99

8. swanseaandproud

We will have to wait and see what happens in the transfer window if anything but we cant say they wont yet....

9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Agreed but why wait to panic buy in January when we had the summer to strengthen .I'd be surprised if they throw money at a problem of their own making unless they replace the manager , the players are good enough to keep us up, the current manager isn't

10. seabreeze

Players is not the problem , steering them in the right direction is .
    As Cher says " If I could turn back time " Guidolin would either still be here or he would be replaced about now when we got a true reading of what was happening in a bad way .
    Jenkins ( The Americans puppet with a pocket full of money ) talking to Bradley after the Liverpool game ( 6th game of season ) was a sham amongst shams and shows exactly how far the new owners are from knowing anything ....and Jenkins probably knew that when he received his cheque after a year of backroom talks with almost everyone excluded

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016

11. bigkidderz

bigkidderz Well-Known Member

No.

My feeling for the rest of the season will come from to the next 6 games. To take a leaf out of Laudrup's book, Tottenham are not in our 'league' - our result against them will not decide our fate. We got 4 points off Everton and Palace - if we take 4 points every 2 games for the next 6 very 'winnable' games, then we'll sit on 21 points after 20 games.

Ask us again in 6 games time. For now, my glass remains half full.

Kifflom! likes this.
  12. swanseaandproud

We dont know what they have in regards to the situation we are in and they have been conned just as much as the fans have.....They would never buy a club if they thought it wasn't vibrant and they may think of recouping their losses and sell what assets we have and then sell the club for a quid to some gullible sod or they might invest millions and rebuild the playing side of things and that will mean new manager, some new coaches a new chairman and half a dozen quality players and strip the club of all the dead wood........We just dont know what they are going to do and i doubt we will know until the window opens......This is why i would not entertain buying (if i was) my ST early......You dont know where the money will be going.....

13. seabreeze

Ashley Young is on our radar apparently , not sure about anyone else but I'd be happy .....although , like many others players at this stage of our Premier League history, can't see him wanting to come this way .

swanseaandproud likes this.
  14. swanseaandproud

This is where we have to get the right chairman and a top of the table manager who can persuade quality players to join......Very difficult very difficult indeed and highly unlikely than not.....

15. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

You don't have to play Dai if you find it too challenging.

16. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

YES!

Yes, without a doubt, only bringing in a serious manager, and investment in january will stop the rot, but do not see that investment happening.............<ok>

17. seabreeze

But if that investment doesn't work Phil , it could stunt our chances of coming straight back up . It's a fine line that January window .

18. swanseaandproud

I said no didn't i....<doh>

19. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

You did. But others may have a different opinion to yourself, something you increasingly find hard to grasp. Try reading the OP.

20. swanseaandproud

Lets say we will go down........Would that be the end of Swansea football club ? Of course it wont just like others before us. Look at the clubs like Leeds, Bolton Sheffield clubs and many many more with the majority far bigger than us and they survived.........I dont think we will go down but if we do then we do and there is nothing we can do about that.....the world wont end and it's just a game anyway....and it wont alter my life one bit...