1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Blue_Slasher, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

sorry, just getting that off my chest.
    The lack of signings or even links with players is killing me. I keep vigilantly trawling the websites and rumour pages, but nothing. All I see is articles about players leaving or clubs interested in players of ours e.g. gills looking at Hogan Ephraim.

I do have faith in GA, but am bored and just want a taster to keep me going through June!
    Even a tenuous link to someone decent would be nice. I think the wife liked the idea of me not going to football at weekends for a bit, but now I am just tetchy so I think she can't wait for the season to start also!:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0130-devil:emoticon-0118-yawn::emoticon-0118-yawn::emoticon-0118-yawn:

2. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

I imagine a lot of players are still on their holidays plus they may have a contract until July 1st. I keep looking at various websites for any hint of new players but i'd rather Ainsworth takes his time than just signing anyone who becomes available, just remember how late it was when we got Alfie Mawson on loan.

3. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

I remember it well. Turned up for the Newport game and thought who the bloody hell is this untried kid and what has happened to Doherty. The rest is history.