1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

ALAN BARNES

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by qprted, Jan 27, 2016.

1. sku

sku Well-Known Member

You're welcome Ted. Fellow looks like he's on the mend.

qprted likes this.
  2. Hertfordshire Qpr

Hertfordshire Qpr Active Member

Well played by the club, it's a really nice touch, and good to see Alan looking better.

I used to get the lsa coach back in the day when I was a nipper with Vic and Alan, some great memories from those away days !

qprted likes this.
  3. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

all you need is love,but not when running a club our chairman needs a bit of hate sometimes because he must learn to be more ruthless losing 3-0 to fulham was a sacking excuse that he missed

4. hammersmith junior

hammersmith junior Well-Known Member

Good to see him looking well.

qprted likes this.
  5. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

hes such a lovely geezer im looking forwrd to him going on the lsa coach and having a beer on the way but this time he must avoid saabs

6. sku

sku Well-Known Member

7. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

the hills are alive with the sound of rangers.i love them so much i love them so much
    and if you take them away i would surely die i couldnt cope with life i would be out of touch
    this site is a dream it just couldnt be true
    its so full of love it just cant be true
    me and factomondo used to be on the island we heard about beths beauty and we jumped ship
    but now im so tired out i didnt sleep well last night i just need a kip
    knowbody likes my poetry and im all alone
    and now ive lost neil warnock and we are heading for the relegation zone
    THE ABOVE TO THE SONG OF THE SOUND OF MUSIC WILL BE RELEASED IN THREE WEEKS TIME WATFORD RANGER
    WILL SING THIS SONG AS HE HAS THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL,BUT THE BRAINS OF A DUCK

8. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

Sorry Ted, haven't been over here in ages. What's the latest on Alan ? Hope it's good news.

9. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

YES I SAW HIM AT NORTHAMPTON AND HE LOOKED MAGNIFICENT,HES A LITTLE UNDERWEIGHT BUT HES BANG ON THE MONEY
    HES MADE OF MILK AND HONEY
    I WANTED THE CLUB TO INTERVIEW HIM ABOUT THE LEAGUE CUP GAMES IN 66-67 HE WENT TO THEM ALL
    BUT HEY AT LEAST OUR BEAUTIFULL BABY HAS FULLY RECOVERD HIS LITTLE CHEEKY FACE IS LIKE A CHERUB,A PICTURE OF HEALTH
    AND THAT I SUGGEST IS SOMETHING WHICH IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY AMOUNT OF WEALTH
    HES RECENTLY OF COURSE JUST BURIED HIS BELOVED WIFE,SO HES CERTAINLY HAD HIS FILL OF CRAP
    BUT YOU KNOW ALAN HES USEING HIS MATES AS HIS TAXI,AND HES FANATICALLY FOLLOWING HIS RANGERS AND HES GOING TO HAVE HIS SAY
    AND HE TOLD ME ,HES GOING TO EVERY SINGLE QPR GAME AT HOME OR AWAY

The-Don, Naas Blue and kiwiqpr like this.
  10. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

SO NAAS BLUE,. I HOPE THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS HE LOOKED ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS,HE WAS ON A WALKING STICK AS HIS LEG WAS
    SO BADLY BROKEN,IN FAIRNESS HE NEARLY HAD TO HAVE IT AMPUTATED IT WAS ABSOLUTELY SMASHED TO PIECES BUT HES ALL OKAY
    THANKS FOR ASKING NAAS BLUE

Cravingawin, ademuzzy and Naas Blue like this.

11. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

That's great news Ted. Delighted to hear that. Thanks for the update.

12. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

With all the moaning and stuff we do. It is great news to hear that Alan is getting better. I remember going on Twitter and Facebook after the accident and seeing the amount of QPR fans showing concern and wishing him well.
    At the end of the day, QPR is a family, our family and it's nice to hear some positive news. :emoticon-0148-yes:

13. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

so pleased that barnsy didnt join goochy , i still pray for oold goochy he was one of the very best him and trev kingham,neil roberts and martin purdie and whacka nolan and russ moore all angels now drifting over loftus road,all tragically lost

14. Hertfordshire Qpr

Hertfordshire Qpr Active Member

That's good to hear Ted, nice one mate.

15. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

how many of us actually joined this website from the watrbs am i right that its only 4 factomondo,cricketer,yourself and me if thats so im shocked how few of ther pirates have actually joined up

16. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Maybe the sign-up procedure was too difficult for them?

hammersmith junior and qprted like this.
  17. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

no its not that ellers i think message boarders fall in love with there message board,every board has top posters the best poster i ever saw was on the dotorg
    and it was a female called alibabes amazingly i met her at a qpr match she was a nice girl
    but she was like qprbeth she really knew her football.but her relaionship broke up and she refused to ever post again its a shame,and factomondo was a top poster but the death of his father and unborn child finished him as a person this season he has bought a season ticket for west ham
    getting bombed off this site broke his heart
    he wont change his colours he will return next season to qpr,but hes got to recover from his terrible loss
    LIFE CAN BE SO VERY CRUELL I LOST ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS TO PROSTRATE CANCER NOW IVE JUST FOUND OUT MY VERY BEST FRIEND HAS NOW GOT THIS KILLER DISEASE,HOW UNLUCKY CAN LIFE BE AND HOW PRECOUS IS MY QPR AS MY BEST FRIENDS SLOWLY DIE

hammersmith junior likes this.
  18. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Sorry to hear that Ted...my thoughts care with you and your friend. Tell him to stay strong and fight...it is not the killer it once was. Xx

qprted and hammersmith junior like this.
  19. hammersmith junior

hammersmith junior Well-Known Member

Very poignant and very true Eddie baby. As Beth says not everyone who gets this ****er of a disease dies these days. My missus got cancer for the 2nd time 2 years ago,and she's come through it again.It's been a horrible time and I don't know how she's done everything she had to,but it can be done. She's got more balls than I could ever hope for,but I bet your pal won't go down without one hell of a ****ing fight. Stay strong for him and yourself mate and with a little bit of luck and you by his side,he'll come out the other side !

qprted likes this.
  20. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

I HOPE SO HAMMERSMITH JUNIOR,I REALLY HOPE SO,FOOTBALL ,IS GREAT BUT CANCER IS HORRIBLE,REALLY HORRIBLE,IVE SEEN SO MUCH OF IT
    I HOPE ONE DAY THEY FIND A PILL THAT CAN ERADICATE ALL CANCERS I KNOW WHEN I WAS AT SCHOOL THEY SAID WE WERE 50 YEARS AWAY FROM BEATING ALL CANCER I LEFT SCHOOL 47 YEARS AGO SO WE MUST BE SO VERY CLOSE LETS JUST HOPE MY BEST PAL LIVES

Staines R's likes this.