1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

An introduction

Discussion in 'Lincoln City' started by Amin Yapusi, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is Bob. I may otherwise be known as Archibald, Frank or Dave, depending where you know me from. But to those who don't yet know me, you can call me Montgomery.

I will be here to share my views on the world.

Today I will be sharing my opinion on slaves. I don't know much about being a slave, I've never been a slave, and I don't think it's something if particularly like to try. I do enjoy trying new things but I think being a slave just isn't for me. Anyway, slaves aren't common place these days, which in some ways is a shame. It's an old profession, a once very popular profession. I believe slaves were all the rage back in the Roman Empire days, so much that half the world seemed to be queuing up for a slave job at one point. Because of the sheer age of the profession I'd like to think it had some place in modern and future society however small, just because I like to protect whatever little pockets of history we can hang on to, and slavery is surely one of the most ancient remaining things we have left.

I do wonder though, what might a slave get paid? Because there master could get away with paying them under minimum wage and tell them they'll do nasty things if they complain to anyone. So if there's any slaves happen to be reading in on this please enlighten me to an average slaves earnings per annum. I'd also be intrigued to know if you pay income tax on your earnings. Cheers.

Montgomery.

2. HHH

HHH Well-Known Member

I've written an autobiographical account of my own life of slavery. That Bitsy was well demanding.

please log in to view this image