1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Another newbie

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by CaseyFM, Jan 26, 2011.

1. CaseyFM

CaseyFM Member

Good evening to all fellow Tiger fans in the Uk and around the world. As a newbie to this site and a supporter from the "Bunkers Hill" era I have fond memories of the away days when 10,000 plus travelled the country, sometimes leaving on the 10pm Friday night coaches from the old YEB in Ferensway. Mad or what? Yet 40 years on and the passion is still there week in week out. I read the threads on the HDM every day and the negativity shown by some fans is unbelievable. The 606 site was like a breath of fresh air and very informative. Now it appears most of you guys and girls have switched to the not606 site and by the look of things are leading the way with threads in the Championship. I've been loyal to the Tigers for nearly 50 years now and just so sad that some of my older friends never saw the Tigers enter the promised land but hey they're probably watching over us with pride.I just wanted to say well done guys for brighening up these dark winter nights.

2. Pearson,Pearson&Allam

Welcome to the party. What do you think about QPR for the weekend?

3. CaseyFM

CaseyFM Member

Thanks! I was speaking to a couple of QPR fans yesterday in London and the general opinion is they'll settle for a draw as they think we're the dark horses of the championship regarding the play offs. I'm looking forward to this one as well as Tuesday night and think 4 points from the two games would be respectable. I think we are more than capable of turning Leeds over on Tuesday and QPR's record on the road of late has seen more draws.