1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Antti's 6 knee jerk reactions.....Preston

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Tramore Ranger, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Hard to disagree with that. A shyte performance best forgotten and the boo-boys need to get a life, everyone has an off-day, that's ours...

Ciarrai_Abu likes this.
  3. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

A fair amount of condescending bollocks in that.

4. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Have to agree with him about the booing. Yes, the performance was bafflingly poor, but to start booing the team four games into the season is daft, and counter-productive.

5. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

So 12,000 home fans turned up to a game at a proper kick off time on a Saturday which was not on TV which we expected to win to be close to the top of the table, and half of them spent the match, in which we played crap, booing?

Poor quality football but even worse a toxic atmosphere is what has turned me into an occassional visitor to Loftus Road. The best bit has long been meeting at the pub beforehand. Looks like I will happily continue being a part time fan.

6. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

It would be wrong to say that some spent the match booing, it was only really noticeable at the half-time and full-time whistles. Nevertheless, it really isn't going to do much for confidence. If it starts to take hold, we will lose any advantage that playing at home is supposed to bring.

There have been many occasions in the past, particularly when there has been rugby on, that we have found it hard to drag ourselves from the pub to the game. We always seem to do it though.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  7. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I never boo and agree that it's counter productive.
    I just think Saturday's performance was so bafflingly **** that many simply couldn't quite believe the difference compared to the Leeds game.
    I find some of this article rather tiresome but he makes some decent points too.