1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Apology

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by bluebanana, Jan 23, 2017.

1. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

Hi Guys,
    Im on here to post an apology to a Jack.
    I was in a local swimming pool today when I overheard one of the attendants suggest that CCFC were looking at loaning a centre forward from WBA. As I passed I asked the name of the forward, to be told.... Kanu as he doesn,t seem to have much game time at the Albion? Thanking the attendant for informing me, I carried on to the exit. The attendant then shouted at me as I was leaving.....You Cardiff scum?
    Quite happy to return into the building, walk up to the counter he sat behind and reply, YES you must be a Jack Bastard.
    The apology is for suggesting: "I possibly kicked the **** out of your old man on the North bank, if you want to take this outside I will happily kick the **** out of you as well" Now guys this is not the real me....well OK not now.. .....but surely these youngsters need to pay a bit of respect to older members of the community. God knows where this world is going to when you get abused at your local swimming pool from an employee over the football team you support?
    To all you Jacks out there, I hope your better behaved than this clown and can act more responsibly or even professionally when at your workplace? Rant Over

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

a justified reaction blue dude <ok>>>>>>>>good on yah for putting this little fkr back in his box.............any ways, was he impressed with you back stroke as you were with his swan dive back into his chair <laugh>

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Makes a change....you usually kick the **** out of one another...<laugh>

4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

as per usual david your fking wrong again>>>>>>>><laugh>

ps keep the good work on the lesbos thread david <ok>