1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal’s failure to seal N’Golo Kante transfer disappoints Sol Campbell

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by lazarus20000, Apr 4, 2017.

1. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/04/arsen...te-transfer-disappoints-sol-campbell-6552751/

Kante now looks to taste Premier League glory for a second year running with Chelsea, and Campbell is baffled that his old club failed to snap him up when they had the chance.

‘It’s a shame, a lot of the recruiting has disappointed me in some players,’ Campbell told WA Today.

‘Missing out on Kante was a massive thing for me. I don’t know what went on, why we didn’t get him.

‘I think it was all set and it’s a shame because you see what he’s done at Chelsea.

‘Those kind of things hurt me as a player, that we were so close to getting those types of players and then they go elsewhere.’

Was we really after Kante? Bloody hell, if it is true then it's another balls up by Wenger co especially as hes French! It used to be a given that we got French player over anyone because of Wenger. Now that's no longer possible, well it hasn't been for sometime...

2. Quilllogic

Quilllogic Active Member

Wenger probably wasn't after Kante as he felt we were well blessed in that position but as we know thats bollocks, Kante is probably better than anyone we've got.
    I can never understand Wengers mindset on buying players.
    Look at Perez, what does he have to do to get a game?

3. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

Not sure if he knows either. I mean he can't be worse than OXO. Has OXO got naked pictures of Wenger or something?