1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Arsenal v Man U

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Oct 4, 2015.

1. The greengrocer

The greengrocer Well-Known Member

yank footy is played on a narrow pitch & a lot of the heavy traffic is mainly straight down the middle! Even if the ground staff think they've done a good job on it by Friday it could still cut up? I know we've qualified but if we needed to win then we wouldnt want a leveller of a crap surface! The wheather looks good for Friday but Wembley wouldn't have known that! And I can't imagine any other country doing it? I was only joking about the knob head bit but whoosh eh?

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

The NFL game last year completely ****ed up the pitch for the Euro qualifier against Slovenia and there was a week between the games. Getting use out of the stadium is fine, but it's primarily the national football stadium and other events should never impact on a qualifier for a major tournament.

3. The greengrocer

The greengrocer Well-Known Member

Thank god Someone with sense! I'm there Friday so I'll see for myself.

4. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Manchester United lost yesterday because their defenders were Young, Small and Blind.

balkan tiger likes this.
  5. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Look what happened all those many moons ago from the croatia game. Enough said.

Those big fat bastards digging their studs into the turf and denting the surface with their big 400lbs fat arses landing on it completely ****s it up. NFL should be nowhere ****ing near Wembley stadium when there's important football matches to be played not long after.

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

A good point spolt only by the fact if there is a team in the NFL it won't be playing at Wembley.

7. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

The NFL should not be allowed anywhere near this country. In fact it should not be allowed anywhere outside of the USA.