1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ash & Bullard _ Glad they have gone

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by tjs120959, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tjs120959

tjs120959 New Member

Might save 65K per week and we can get two decent players

2. SpringBankWestTiger

Im not glad but its best for the club

3. tjs120959

tjs120959 New Member

Sad for Ash going as he has been a rock for us as a leader but not really the player he was. As for the other one well good riddance to him. Waste of money, but would love a working contract like he got. I'd only work one week a year !!

4. blackandamber

blackandamber Member

40k at most but yeah definitely best for the club at the moment, need a good atmosphere in the team, part of the reason we went up first time round.

5. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Bad news all around. We've replaced what should be our first choice midfield pairing with James Harper and a kid who likely won't be here next season.

Any faith I had left in the management has been obliterated this week.

6. Jobboshinpad

Jobboshinpad Active Member

I'm glad NP is putting his own stamp on things. We have Phil Brown and Duffen to thank for some fantastic occasions and memories, but thats all they are now and its the future that we must look forwards to. Brown left us a squad of old men, has beens and injuries. Duffen left us bankrupt. So Nigel inherrited nothing but problems so I'm glad he's creating a team built for the future, young hungry and hopefully skillful players.

UTT

7. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

First choice midfield partnership? Jimmy Bullard?

8. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

IMO yes.

9. x

x Well-Known Member

thank god for that I wouldn't want to find myslef agreeging with you.

10. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

IMO Bullard shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line-up he doesn't care about the club or the fans. He's a selfish tit who shouldn't be allowed into any professional club (not unlike Taraabt after yesterday's performance though he set a new low)

11. Harap

Harap Member

Let's see what happens tomorrow, wonder if they go back for this midfielder they're looking at

12. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

What makes you think he doesn't care? The fact he doesn't chase balls he's obviously not going to get? Or the fact he doesn't "get stuck in"/"give away fouls"? Or is it the fact he's been injured a lot? Because I doubt he chose to have those serious injuries.

13. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

He doesn't care because he has (allegedly) said just that to people down around this neck of the woods. I trust the people who have told me about some conversations with JB. He still enjoys his fishing and all the time off taking the money from City. He (allegedly)felt the same about Fulham.

14. adamisme

adamisme Member

I'm glad we're going to see hopefully some money freed up, hopefully to bring in players before the transfer window closes. I'm disappointed to see Ashbee go as he's been a good player for us, except for the few months and he's done a lot for the club, but I wish him luck. Bullard glad to have his money off the wage bill, but maybe he still had something to offer the club if he stayed fit

15. Dean24

Dean24 Member

It saddens me that JB has left, I think a lot of the anamosity is caused by jealousy, We've got fork lift drivers and frozen fish packers etc etc on here and the other Hcafc sites who are green with envy, JB is the best player in the championship when he's fit, I couldn't give a **** what he was on, He should be in our starting line up against the scum on tuesday night.

16. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

He hasn't had a good game in over a year, he's been good in glimpses but they're so few and far between it's not worth risking putting him in the starting line up as he'll probably turn up with the usual dross.
    Obviously none of this is relevant as he doesn't even play for us until next season. But i'll always believe we're a better team (on & off the pitch) without him

However, i am grateful for that winner at the blunts! Can't take that away from him

17. tjs120959

tjs120959 New Member

If he could climb out of his bed and be bothered.

18. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Our best, and arguably only good, performance this season was Derby at home. JB was instrumental in that. I agree with Dean24 about the jealousy thing entirely.

19. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

You're saying we've had one good performance all season? Get real and stop attention seeking.

20. blackandamber

blackandamber Member

part of the problem though isnt it, hes on a tonne of money so people expect performances, if he doesnt perform straight away everyones on his back and hes dropped, its not like he's had a steady run of games this season to get some match fitness or form and it isnt like the rest of the centre midfield are setting the world alight.