1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Astute business men and youth development/transfer policies

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by oldman, Aug 1, 2017.

1. MagicSponge

MagicSponge Active Member

Everything in my post and the one element you chose to reply with is 'every single poster on here bar two knew he was ****ing **** and needed sacking'. Which wasn't even questioned in my post.

On that basis it must mean you agree with the **** up of Ehab last summer and the fact Hudds and Elmo have walked at the first chance they had.

2. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

It wasn't the first chance Hudd had was it. That's the point.
    Players don't leave cos the chairmans a ****, they leave for money.

3. Arnold_Lane_HCFC_

Arnold_Lane_HCFC_ Well-Known Member

Good post.

In 9 months the last sentence could be prophetic too : 'After all, the shambolic pre-season, caused by no one other then Ehab, cost us our Championship league place.

4. Arnold_Lane_HCFC_

Arnold_Lane_HCFC_ Well-Known Member

TH : "Once Derby activated [a buyout clause in Huddlestone's contract], Hull decided to come with an offer then. If Hull had come with that maybe three weeks ago, before Derby were interested, I would have signed it happily and stayed there."

The cock currently running / ruining Hull City Tigers 1 904 : "I feel this stated our intention to keep Tom at the club, but ultimately the decision to leave was down to Tom and his representatives. We would like to wish Tom well for the future, and thank him for his efforts."

It would appear TH chose to leave because the VICE chairmans yet again showed his masterful levels of incompetence.

ALLAMS OUT.

5. Chazz Rheinhold

Err tom Huddlestone was the highest paid player at the club. He was on a contract with us. Why would we up his contact after relegation? Oh well done tom you were masterful in our relegation have another five grand a week.

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Was it just a question of more money? Maybe Derby offered a longer contract?
    It is surprising how many of our players are willing to go to clubs some of our fans think, often mistakenly, are smaller than ours.

7. Chazz Rheinhold

I hadn't a skeg on the derby forums and read an article by rowett in the grauniad. He said derby need to be more humble.
    Interesting reading another clubs forum. Toms rating was brilliant and we should build the team around him to he flatters but doesn't produce.
    Apparently they've still got a load of underperforming "stars" on big contracts they can't get rid of.

8. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

You didn't have a siege on Derby's forum?<confused>

He flatters but doesn't produce. Quickly noticed then,