1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Athletico Madrid in the quarter finals

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by HarboroughFox, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

My wife phoned the ticket office yesterday. She asked when they would go on sale, they replied 'Don't know'. She asked how much they will be. They replied 'Don't know'. Case of keeping an eye on the website, e-mails or foxestalk methinks. Suspect they will be priced around the £60 mark - same as the away tickets.

2. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

They are not fobbing you off - that is the correct answer each time as it is up to the home team to release tickets and dictate prices.

Remember what happened with Copenhagen when they sold their tickets for stupid money - same can happen again unfortunately.

3. Libby

Libby 9-0

You can't only give them 500... pretty sure it's around 5% you have to give, so circa 1,600.

4. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

5. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

There is nothing to fear but fear itself ,,, and that goes for Athletico also as Leicester must be seen as " The Banana Skin " team of this Champions League ....Good Luck

FosseFilberto likes this.
  6. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Cheers Rufus

7. Barwellfox

£45 in the Kop for STH. Better than I thought. Mind you - parking will prob be £15 in the old Filbo car park (I know it is cheaper elsewhere - but my wife is disabled so cannot walk too far).

8. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

If you call the club, you can book the disabled spaces in the official car parks - I think it is £16 so only a quid extra and might be easier for you mate http://www.lcfc.com/fans/disabled_supporters/

Barwellfox likes this.
  9. Barwellfox

Thanks - we have done this in the past when she was a wheelchair user, and the club were very good about it. In fact, from our experience they have been excellent toward the disabled supporters. Following 2 operations, my wife can now walk (to some extent) and we know that spaces are limited at the ground so we have a season ticket at the Filbo car park. (There are numerous wheelchair users using the Filbo car park as well - and they are more deserving than us for spaces at the ground). Thanks for the suggestion though - appreciated.

BigFox and FosseFilberto like this.
  10. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

Got to echo this. I broke my foot a few years ago and was on crutches and they said that for health and safety reasons (probably fire escape hazard?) I had to sit in the disabled section for a few games. They were very flexible and charged both myself and my friend who goes with me only £6 a ticket. This was when we were in the championship but I've got to say I was very impressed.