1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Barnet swoop for Nottingham Forest midfielder Mark Byrne

Discussion in 'Barnet' started by Not606 News Team, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Not606 News Team

Barnet have signed former Nottingham Forest midfielder Mark Byrne on a free transfer.

The 22-year-old was on loan with the Bees last season and scored six goals in 31 appearances. Barnet made a move to bring him to the club on a permanent deal after his release by Forest.

A number of other clubs, including Chesterfield, were interested in the Irishman but he has put pen to paper on a two-year contract at Underhill.

Byrne told the Barnet website: "It is true that there has been interest from elsewhere. But I am more than pleased, having been with the Bees last season, to make Barnet my choice and to stay with the lads.

"The form we showed at the back end of last season and the arrival of Lawrie Sanchez to work with Giuliano Grazioli makes me think we can do so much better this time."

The Bee have already snapped up Oxford United's Sam Deering and ex-Northern Ireland midfielder Mark Hughes so far this summer.

Sanchez said: "I am pleased that Mark has joined. He was to the front in being instrumental in helping us avoiding relegation at the end of last season.

"He is a player with a lot of potential - good at set plays and with the ability to score goals from midfield. Signing for us could be the passage to him rising to be a top player."

2. doorman330

doorman330 New Member

That night, there is no Steve Jobs, but I still hold the iPad iFanr watch live the iPhone release.iPhone4 GS is a product without stunning, and iCook does lack some charisma, iPPT there are too many iEnemy, rather than the Apple product itself, but really did not need to demonstrate innovative iCloud also looking forward to the magic. Without Steve Jobs, it may never be magical. iLeave, this may be the lasbunch of Steve Jobs left Apple's colorful fireworks.Admire people like Steve Jobs, but also live in fear. As Nietzsche, Weber's in German philosophy, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo of the Renaissance, Jefferson, Roosevelt's politics in the United States, Jobs, Buffett is a combination of industry and capital of the capitalist spirit of enterprise truly representative, they stand in a certain period in history, a field of giants, in a short period of life, creating a style of Carl Gauss elusive peak, and it has changed the established path of human development.

please log in to view this image

Of course, the world will always have a new legend, but the frequency of this legend must appear less and less, to keep getting shorter, the giant era coming to an end, eventually the next generation, or will the next generation of people who the myth of equanimity, be taken lightly, even scoff - as people today talk about Edison, Tesla, Carnegie.