1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tips / Bets Inbetweeners Go Betting

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

This weeks £5 free bet

upload_2016-2-3_15-3-16.png

2. Deleted #

Nantes and Nice both won. Waiting on Chelsea and Feyenoord now.

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

4. Tel (they/them)

****ing hell how big does the iphone screen shot have to come up when you post it on the site! ^^^ <laugh>

acca 6-2.JPG

5. Deleted #

I like that bet. Them teams would be about 8/1 in a treble but it looks like you're getting about 72/1 now.

6. Tel (they/them)

I do one most weeks now, they're long shots but if you keep it to 3 games it keeps it realistic.

Norwich and Villa could go either way, but they're both ****e so worth a tickle.

The other two games, I fully expect Gillingham and Cardiff to win them.

If you stick 20 of that sort of treble on, £1 per treble I'd be surprised if one of them didn't come in. I just can't be ****ed with all that studying.

7. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

Leicester 5000/1 to win the premier league at the start of the season !, I could have retired in may had I put even a tenner on !, has anyone on this site got Leicester to win the title ? if so good luck to you. Got a 9 home wins bet today, the Boro are one of them !.

8. Tel (they/them)

Shocking day at the bookies today, nowhere near any of my bets.

Think Swansea not beating Palarse busted half of them!

9. grimsby mackem

grimsby mackem Well-Known Member

I'm waiting on southampton for a 4-fold that only pays £20, chucked it on in a hurry after City ****ed my bet before the 3 o'clocks started

10. Deleted #

Boro done me for £350

upload_2016-2-6_21-58-22.png

11. Deleted #

Getting away from the rigours of daily discussing child abuse, I really fancy this bet.

First game is Barcelona away to Valencia. Valencia are in terrible form and not won a single game under Gary Neville, I expect a comfortable win here for Barcelona even though they already have a 7-0 lead from the first leg. It could be GN's last game.

I've also done Benfica to beat Porto. Porto have been in terrible form lately and they are really out of sorts, while Benfica are going along nicely now. I was tempted to back them on the handicap but refrained from doing that.

upload_2016-2-10_14-59-18.png

12. Deleted #

Gary Neville :headbang:

Dispicable_Tel likes this.
  13. Tel (they/them)

****ing hell mate 7-0 up after the first leg, did you think any of the Barca first XI would start?

14. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Roker Riches: Week #6 - Danny Loses Again
    By Roker Report on Feb 11, 2016,

please log in to view this image

Clive Brunskill/Getty Images

A brilliant treble winner for @GRokerReport has fired him into the lead after week #5 - is someone else going to step up their game this weekend? Will Danny finally win a bet?

 TWEET SHARE (6) PIN
    Just like last week, the only winner in week #5 was @GRokerReport, who saw his Arsenal, Mainz and Barnsley treble bring home a very healthy £107.62 to put him top of the pundit's table. That's three winners in three weeks - not bad at all.

Danny is now penniless, meaning he'll have to dip into his overdraft in order to cover his debts. If he doesn't start winning soon, he'll be living on the streets and eating Netto beans soon.

Not far behind him is Jim Holmes, who has just £7.12 left in the kitty. Luckily for him, work commitments mean he can't take part this week. Anyone think we should introduce fines for people dodging bets? (GH: Sorry Jim!)

It's getting desperate down the bottom - can the lads get back in the race with a big winner this weekend?

Week #5 Table:

Pundit Last Week's Profit/Loss Current Balance
    @GRokerReport + £92.62 £138.52
    @RoryFallow - £5 £73
    @FunkyPhallus - £5 £21
    @SAFCsource - £5 £10
    @Jim_Holmes_101 - £6 £7.12
    @DjRoberts22

- £5 £0
    @RoryFallow
    It's about time we beat someone decent. It's about time we beat Man United at home. It's also about time we got a penalty. Yes, that isn't exactly sound logic but it's the best i can come up with. Sunderland to be awarded a penalty is 9/1 with Betfair so £3 returns £30 (including stake).

In the Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund have been excellent under Thomas Tuchel this season after their write off of a season last year. BVB travel to strugglers Hannover 96, who haven't won a game since late November and the differing fortunes of both sides is reflected in the low odds of a 3-0 away win, with top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score first.

Betfair are only offering 12/1 but it's still worth a punt given the likelihood. £5 returns £65 (including stake).

Picks:

Sunderland to win a penalty in the Man Utd game: 9/1 - £3 returns £30

BVB to beat Hannover 3-0 & Aubameyang to score first: 12/1 - £5 returns £65

@SAFCSource
    Following on from our improved performance against Manchester City - despite defeat - and fighting back from 2-0 down to claim a point away to Liverpool, we have another tough game where we are going to have to come away with at least a point.

I expect the improvement to continue but I'm not sure it will be enough to claim a much needed win. I see us taking the lead but, as we never look like keeping clean sheets, it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone if Man Utd equalised and that is how I think it will finish.

Burnley are third in the Championship, just two points off the top and have only lost five games in the league this season, surprisingly one was at home to Reading. Sean Dyche's team are well priced to get revenge on Saturday, as they are 2/1 to win at Reading.

Picks:

Sunderland 1 - 1 Manchester United (correct score): 6/1 - £5

Burnley to win: 2/1 - £5

@GRokerReport
    I'm doing well but I don't want to get too cocky. Quite often in the past I have lost money as fast as I've won it, so I'm going to try and play safe and not over-do it.

Wahbi Khazri is 7/2 to score anytime, and I feel it's coming sooner rather than later. It's worth a fiver, isn't it?

West Ham are an absolutely ridiculous price away at Norwich, with Betway pricing them at 2/1. Bare in mind that Norwich have lost their last six and sixth in the table, on the back on a confidence boosting win midweek over Liverpool, they are firm favourites in my eyes.

Picks:

Wahbi Khazri to score anytime against Manchester United: 7/2 - £5 returns £22.50

West Ham to beat Norwich: 2/1 -£20 returns £60

@FunkyPhallus
    I'm running out of money, so I'm going all or nothing - fail, and I've got nowt.

First is a two-fold double chance. Either a draw or win for West Ham and a draw or win for Stoke.

Kirchhoff and Kone are both 22/1 to score at any time. I flipped a coin and it landed on Big Jan's giant head. Gan on lad!

Picks:

Double: Draw/W'Ham Win (8/13) & Draw or Stoke Win (4/5): 1.91/1 - £20 returns £58.15

Jan Kirchhoff anytime scorer: 22/1 - £1 returns £23

@DJRoberts22
    Hello and welcome to my finest moment as a sports journalist. Going into negative money with my 'expert betting tips' ...sensational.

I'm reaching the point where even my play-it-safe techniques are terrible as well. But, anyway, I shall persevere. My first bet this week is £5 on over 2.5 goals in our game against Manchester United on Saturday. Bet365 gives me odds of 11/10, so I'll just double my money if it comes off.

My second is of course an accumulator, because I'm so good at them. Everton are in top form and they face a not-so-good West Brom, Wigan face Oldham and should claim the victory and Elbar should collect the three points against Levante in the Spanish Primera Liga. Do I dare add more? Why not. Empoli to beat Frosinone and Ajaccio to defeat Troyes in the French Ligue 1. With odds at 9.84/1, I'll stick another fiver on.

I'm now on -£10. What a time to be alive.

Picks:

Over 2.5 goals in Sunderland v Manchester United: £5 - 11/10

Everton, Wigan, Elbar, Empoli and Ajaccio all so win: £5 - 9.84/1

15. W00D3Y

W00D3Y New Member

Gone for two four golds today
    First bet
    Hull
    Gillingham
    Plymouth
    Juventas

22/1

Second bet
    Burnley
    Cheltenham
    Wigan
    Northampton

17/1

16. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Got Everton 4/7 on my accumulator. W Brom 0-1 up <doh>

17. W00D3Y

W00D3Y New Member

Everton were all over them aswell, shock result !
    Just need juve to win later for my 1st four fold

Brian Storm likes this.
  18. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Beers on you tomorrow if Juve come in then! <ok>

19. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

I took this but only had 4 quid stake which only returned 11 quid, but sunk those winnings straight onto a Chelsea Juve double.

20. grimsby mackem

grimsby mackem Well-Known Member

Scooped £100 today, had a fiver on southampton, hull, coventry and plymouth. <cheers>