1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Best game of the season so far! - My thoughts on the Preston game

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Darth Tash, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

How can you judge any recent Sunderland manager over the course of a season? None of them last that long!!

2. Toon_Man_Sam1

Toon_Man_Sam1 Well-Known Member

Wow Fredor do you want some Savlon? It will definitely help with the pain from that BURN!

3. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Yes they have been unlucky in that respect, we can but hope that no one wants to poach Moyes ,
    Why did RAFA come to Newcastle, you already had a manager that left you in a position where all you had to do was win the game you had in hand then maintain the status Quo, history tells us he unfortunately came up against that unassailable foe SUNDERLAND AFC and failed miserably , but it is an ill wind etc, and now you have by the process of elimination found a level where you can be competitive , enjoy it and try not to be too envious of your neighbours playing at the higher level , who knows one day maybe you will attain the necessary qualities to join them

4. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

My skin is now like leather and impervious to sunburn

5. Toon_Man_Sam1

Toon_Man_Sam1 Well-Known Member

I've highlighted the word playing from your comment. Playing is this what you would call it? your definitely not competing. Playing suggests that you're enjoying it, are sunderland fans enjoying your current season?

Its clear to any individual that we will be in the better position. If NUFC and SAFC were stocks, people would be buying ours, upward trends. We've encountered our slump and hopefully with the continued hard work by Rafa and his backroom staff, we will hopefully be back up in the PL and better equipped for it then the last time. Where will Sunderland be? It's too early to say, a defeat to Arsenal is likely, a defeat to Hull and it will start to look like Arsenal miraculous invincible season in reverse.

Sunderland could become "The Unwinnables!!"

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Fear not with Winter Fredor...... it may be coming but Rafa is made of Valyrian Steel.

please log in to view this image

7. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Indeed.
    Also... if you are a Pennywell lass.... eventually there will be no more dicks to suck.

8. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Unlucky - the club has sacked them all apart from Allerdyce. Don't think you need to worry about Moyes being poached.

9. Judge Death

Judge Death Well-Known Member

Except we made 7 changes as well - all this proves is who has the stronger squad??

Also - our fault their player threw an elbow? Don't think so, time to move along and try supporting your own team this evening instead

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  10. Judge Death

Judge Death Well-Known Member

No, and I wouldn't expect you to as you don't support Newcastle, but you would've been all over this board like a rash if we'd failed to win.

Why don't you try spending some time on the sunderland board (you know, the team you supposedly support??), although to be fair, you do offer some moments of comedy gold when you try and quote stats that we can shoot down.

For example - remember the time you insisted sunderland had won the league (highest division, however you want to call it) or been runners up 13 times and it was actually only 11??? :emoticon-0140-rofl:

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Hehehe is a popular chap over on the dark side I believe.

12. Charlie Dogscock

Charlie Dogscock Well-Known Member

Is annihilating everyone we play "competitive" then?

And I'm not envious of Sunderland being in the Prem, quite glad about it actually - you're doing wonders for my accumulators by being guaranteed to lose every match. Sadly you're only going to be a banker this season, you might actually win a match in the championship.

13. BigDaveysJCB

BigDaveysJCB Active Member

piss off you miserable prick getting sick of these ****ty little comments you know **** all

14. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

Newcastle won 6-0 and are through to the quarter finals of the league cup. We have won 13 out of our last 15 games and are 3 points clear at the top of the table.

I can see it now - Should we somehow get to the league cup final, you know full well that the envious Mackems will come out and say it's a mickey mouse cup that doesn't matter. So mickey mouseesque that they were having orgasms when the paedophile scored against Man City inthe final a couple of seasons back.

15. HowayTheLads

HowayTheLads Active Member

Think like many others on here Atsu was the stand out player. Always available, got in some dangerous position, was putting in good crosses and could have had a goal or two. What I particularly like is he ones of those players that gets on with doing stuff well but without being particularly in the spotlight.

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  16. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

At least your reply clears up for me which one is you in the picture

17. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

No No No !!!!! as one who has made a quid on the Stock Market you never buy when a stock goes up, it is already too late , In this instance I would be looking at past history and buying when others were selling

18. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Were you in finance back in the day Fredor?

19. fredor

fredor Well-Known Member

Let's clear up any confusion
    Sunderland have been No 1 at the highest level of English football SIX ( 6 ) times
    They have also at the same level been runners up Five ( 5 ) times

An achievement that Newcastle supporters cannot even dream of

20. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Why not?