1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Best wishes to Chapecoense football team

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Jan 21, 2017.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

Best wishes to Chapecoense football team in their first match since the tragic disaster in November when after failing to refuel the pilot made a critical error or was it an attempt to save money. Obviously it was in hindsight a critical error that cost 71 lives.
    A number of years ago I went on a tour of the control tower at Lulsgate .. mentioning to the guide that often planes flew over my house after he had explained their take off and landing path's ..
    " they should not be doing that, they do it because their company encourages them to, it saves fuel. Next time phone Lulsgate with date and time "
    I did, and did it 3 times, on all 3 occasions had a return call and since then very few have "short cutted"....
    apparently 1 air line stopped giving oranges as it saved them the cost of a couple of paid passengers fares!

GOOD LUCK CHAPECOENSE FOOTBALL TEAM

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  2. johngalleyfan2

The match ended 2-2 and it was an understandably disjointed performance by a team that had never played together before.
    reading the reports it was obviously an emotional moment, but they have a bigger task than City to come together, gell and move on to better things

it makes you wonder, in this day and age where money seems to be the driving force "what would it be like if all football teams played off the same team [ hymn ] sheet" ... could earn a maximum of say £50,000 per week that included win bonuses and 50% of all TV money was spent on all divisions below the premiership! right down to league 20!

3. johngalleyfan2

we need to find the spirit of this team 22 new players a new manager and first 3 games 0-0 .. 2-2 ... and now a win at 2-1 in the cup they "won" last season....