1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Blatter Interview.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, May 30, 2015.

1. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Blatter Bulleted Comments..

* Condemned hate campaign by European officials..
    * Shocked by US comments following the arrests of FIFA officials..
    * He suspected the arrests were an attempt to "interfere with the congress" at which he was re-elected..
    * It doesn't smell good, he said.
    * He noted - The US had lost the bidding for the 2022 cup bid - Won by Qatar.
    * He noted - The English had lost the bidding for the 2018 cup bid - Won by Russia.
    * But - He will forgive everyone but he won't forget..
    * He remarked - "It is a hate that comes not just from a person at Uefa, it comes from the Uefa organisation that cannot understand that in 1998 I became president."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32941740

What an absolute cunning twat..

2. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Let's hope we boycot the World Cup then - or just accept his version of events and move on.

Moaning and accusing whilst still dancing to their tune is pathetic.

He's calling our bluff. Let's not disappoint.

I absolutely hate the twat and noticed that I was the only one who said so on a recent post on here about the most hated people in football !!!!!

I suppose he has succeeded in uniting all of England, Scotland, Wales and both Northern and the Republic of Ireland though, which is something we haven't been able to do for centuries!!

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  3. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

Every decent nation at football bar 1 voted against him. South America, Europe, USA and other major players should all start a seperate body and then all the corrupt FA's in countries of non footballing areas can go **** themselves

4. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Who was that 1 nation I wonder?

Not Russia by any chance?

I wonder why!!!!!

5. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

6. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Blatter has to go if we are ever to believe in the sanctity of football again.

7. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Blatter and his predecessor, the despicable Havelange are birds of a feather

Will Europe have the balls to boycott World Cups ? I hope so
    Disappointed that Dyke says we'll stay away if the rest of Europe does....What about making a stand ? World football hates us anyway

Redprintt likes this.
  8. EnderMB

EnderMB Well-Known Member

I don't like Blatter as President again, but I think the problem is MUCH deeper than just him. He's purely the face. He's pulling some of the strings, but ultimately most of the confederations are corrupt. Once Blatter goes, UEFA will push Platini, who is just as corrupt and openly supported the Qatar bid (something that Blatter never did). In five years, Platini will run, and we'll see the European Super League started.

Ultimately, there's no way this can happen in the short-term. Not only is FIFA rotten to the core, most of the confederation are too. What we consider blatant corruption is the way politics and business is done in some of these continents. I think the only way football can win from this is an independent World Football Organisation being set up to challenge FIFA, and being run purely to provide a differing view of world football, with transparency and fan power being a key element.

9. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

darts did it snooker did it so why not football
    W ORLD SERIES
    I NTERNATIONAL
    F OOTBALL
    A SSOCIATIONS

AIM FOR 79 CLUBS A world cup of 32 teams qualifying 13 groups of 6 top 2 qualify plus hosts plus 5 best runners up = 32