1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bleeding Millwall

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by ninian opinion, May 20, 2017.

1. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Would have preferred Bradford.

Did anyone see that poser Steve Morison with his hair; what is he like?

And as for Neil Harris who didn't want to stay with us & preferred forest what a clown.

At the other end I hope that Huddersfield go up as Reading just don't deserve; it how they finished third is an absolute joke

2. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Morison got the winner but isnt good enough for the Championship. Millwall will need to make a lot of signings and good ones to survive.

3. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

i was a happy chap when millwall won...........Bradford is such a drag of a journey so London will be the easier trip for myself.........

also hoping reading lose so we get another short trip.........call me selfish like <ale>

4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Agree with Aber on that. Way too many trips up't north. We'll all be wearing flat caps and walking whippets.

5. aberdude

it could be worse bfb we could be wearing whippets and walking flat caps..........:emoticon-0138-think.......anyways some may have more comfort than I have.....the Aberdare buses still got ash trays>>>>these days used as hash trays mind <laugh>

ccfcremotesupport likes this.
  6. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nothing to with the "social side" of past Millwall trips then aber?....... :emoticon-0138-think:emoticon-0138-think

7. aberdude

well bunting wise, they do like 2set up a welcome party for us(proper Londoners so 2 speak)>>>>>>>>a good set of lads though and ive had a few good days and nights out with them...............and has things have changed im going for the jellied eels this time.........you never know we may even get some knocked off items from harrods at millwall prices. <ale>.....

ps sparkey its always been worse in Bradford from my past experiences ..........<strange init>

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0159-music I can see trouble ahead :emoticon-0159-music I cant stand Millwall....i hope you take 6 points off them...and win the war...

9. aberdude

no more tossers at millwall than your own or my own clubs dai........I like the wall myself and will look forward 2 the games we have with them