1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bolasie offer

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 28, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The inevitable has happened,an accepted offer for Bolasie from Bristol City.

He will be talking to them over terms.

No mention of the value of the fee for him,I doubt if its his true value.

Unfortunately we will be a selling club for quite a time,the tea girl and urn will not even be safe at present.

2. greenjock

greenjock Member

Was always going to happen. Bolasie is a raw talent still but has pace in abundance and can go past people as if they are standing still. If and when he does go lets hope we get a fair price. Good luck to him, who wouldnt swap League 2 and not being paid for months, for a shot in the Championship?

3. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

All our players have been loyal this past season, carrying on without pay and (belatedly I know) scrapping 'till the bitter end so I say good luck to Bolassi and all the others who have been confirmed as out-of-contract.

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Good luck, Bolasie, its a shame but he will go at some stage.
    At least if he goes now we know where we stand, instead of all the talk he is going , he is staying. All the best to him.

5. mexijan

mexijan Active Member

Unfortunately think this will be the story for a while now best players moving on and we will just have to rely on loannies, youth and hopefully uncover the odd gem or 2.
    Good luck to Bolasie he has the potential to do well at City.

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The best I can say about Bolaise is that he entertains at times. I say at times because a lot of the time he loses the ball, falls over it or does something else equally stupid. He has potential that is true if somebody can channel all that enthusiasm in the proper direction. Bit like Mackie really. Could do great things some of the time but not all of the time by a long way. Mackie seemed to thrive before injury so maybe Boalise will do the same under different management and with different or better players around him. For me he was ok and I would have been equally as happy had he stayed here as I am not overly bothered he will leave. At least we will get paid for him. We are a selling club because of the fickle nature of the support here. If we had a strong fan base then things would have been different long before now. Unless there is a change in attitude to the Club from locals then we will always be a selling club if the price is right. The problem right now is the financial situation and the fact that we cannot turn down almost any price.

7. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

8. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

9. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao