1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Britain's Got Talent - Massive bet to lay

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by Ron, May 31, 2014.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

As usual there is a lot of rubbish but also some talent on show.

The magician Darcy Oake was pretty impressive with the doves but can a magician win a competition like this? 16/1 if you think so. Over 23million views on Youtube.

Bars and Melody are clearly well thought of (over 28million views) but 6/4 is very skinny odds

Whereas talented 14yo singer songwriter Bailey McConnell is 200/1.

I've some assessing to do but for now that 200/1 looks absolutely ridiculous. Get on now and lay off, assuming he gets through tonight.

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I quite like Jack Pack at 25/1 but they don't have many views on Youtube so not sure if it's worth a bet.

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What a ****ing farce. Pleased to see Jack Pack go through but for an 80odd year old dancer to be voted through just says it all. Simon Cowell voted for the young lad but that twat Williams went against and the stupid Amanda Holden who put her straight through to the semi finals stuck with her. FFS puts me off watching. Thank God for the fast forward.

4. cityhull

cityhull Well-Known Member

Bars and Melody are very good - will be betting at 6/4. Simon's golden buzzer and already been sent on shows in America, can't see anyone else winning