1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bullard

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Hull City, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hull City

Hull City Member

Jimmy strikes again!could be another good result.
    Love him or hate him could he still do a job for us next season?

2. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

I suppose he could if you want to be skint.

3. Tigers 1 Lions 0

Tigers 1 Lions 0 Active Member

Brilliant he's now scored two!

Can we call him back for play off's if were desperate?

4. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

He could be doing this for us if AP's ego wasn't getting in the way of the club progressing.

5. H-D

H-D Active Member

Seems to be doing well tonight. I hope he goes on to score 10-15 more goals for the Tractor Boys this season, that way they might take him permanently. NP and AP clearly don't want him at the club, so it's best if he moves on come the summer

6. FLG

FLG Well-Known Member

TBH as much as the wages issue sticks in the throat, I genuinely believe we are better off without him.

He wasn't happy, neither were the club and he seemed to distract the fans too, whether he was playing or not.

If he does damage to teams in and around us, then I'm happy with the situation as it is.

7. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Please, we're paying the majority of his wages anyway.

8. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

One would suggest that if the chairman manager don't want a player of undoubted quality in the team then maybe they should move on as they're clearly idiots.

Saying that, I don't believe that NP has had any say in this whatsoever, this is simply just AP massaging his own ego.

9. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Are you? I thought Ipswich were paying 40,000 a week, that's what I was told anyway.

10. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

You serious?

AP claims they're paying about £20k a week, in reality it's more likely to be £10k a week.

11. WestHullTig3r

WestHullTig3r New Member

Whenever I saw him play this season he didn't look particularly bothered so if he wants to move, let him go and we can free up some wages for 3, 4, or 5 players to improve the squad.

12. H-D

H-D Active Member

When Bullard was fit the gaffer wasn't playing him, so it shows how much he rates him. If you want a player at the club next season earning £45,000 a week, whatever league we're in, be my guest.

13. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

I honestly don't think he had a choice. He put him straight back in the team after AP stupidly stopped him from playing, then he mysteriously took him back out in the transfer window. Might be based on performance, but seeing as though Harper plays every week I somehow doubt it.

If we have a player on £45k a week who gets us back in the Premier League then I'm all for it, I can't see why any Hull City fan would have a problem with that.

14. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Great news for us, we might be able to shift him out the club if he keeps on like this. Realistically Jimmy has a lot of baggage attached to him with his injuries, not to mention the ridiculous wages gifted to him during the Duffen/Brown era, and he is getting on in age now too, I'm not going to comment on his alleged attitude/off the field problems but that's another factor in getting shot of him.

15. tigerman11145

tigerman11145 Member

If he carries on playing like this, a good few clubs in the Prem will want him and we might even get a decent fee for him.

16. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Hope so!

17. DiggerGraves

DiggerGraves New Member

Well done Jimmy for your brace against Cardiff. Wish you were at the KC 7 days ago to do what you did today and if Nicky/Matty had took their chances we would be 3 points higher still tonight.

18. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Good point, I think when we miss the play-offs by a few points, AP will have to look to the start of the season when he inexplicably wouldn't let Jimmy play and seriously consider his position.

19. Chillo

Chillo Well-Known Member

Did you not hear NP say it was obvious from his actions that Bullard did not want to be at the club?
    So his attitude in training must have left a lot to be desired(or maybe the offield activity rumours were true) So you would have still picked him. Shows how much of an idiot you are. And once he left, the spirit in the dressing room went up. You dont care about this as it casts no weight in your slag AP off agenda.

20. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Signing for Ipswich would suggest he didn't want to play for Hull City, yes, I'll give you that one. Though it should have never got to that. AP should have tried to work with Bullard instead of alienating him from the club and slagging him off in the media just to massage his own ego and brainwash people like you.

I wouldn't know if the spirit in the dressing room went up because I've never been in it, I doubt you have either so I imagine that's just pure speculation on your part.