1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bullard

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Hull City, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Tigers 1 Lions 0

Tigers 1 Lions 0 Active Member

Yer agree with you POY.... Injury apart, its Just shame we could not get the best out out of him this year like Ipswich seem to e doing!

Interesting interview with Jimmy on Sky about this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQcYHAKbE2g

2. Jobboshinpad

Jobboshinpad Active Member

Bullards first goal yesterday was absolute quality. He looked strong and the way he hit it you'd have to say he's got over any psychological blocks he'd been accused of over his dodgey knees. Good luck to him, he is one of the best players in the division. As said plenty of times on here, he's not to blame for his contract and all the ****e about his extra curricula activities is hear say.

If he keeps playing like this it's highly likely that we'll not only get him off our books, but also get a fee for him. Makes for good news alround.

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

It was only a suggestion. :emoticon-0116-evilg

4. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Right, that's a start something needs doing about it. Everyones entitled to their opinion, I agree with that, and no one can be banned or anything because they hold a different opinion.

However, I'm now getting completely fed up with just about EVERY thread getting turned into a warzone my people like TWF and Tigga just saying "AP is a twat" all the time. We all know their dislike, they've aired their point plenty of times and we're still having to put up with it day after day on every thread, and now we're not even getting a decent conversation going. This is because everyone reacts to him, there's only so much an ignore button can do, but it doesn't stop each thread being ruined by one of them popping up with "AP is a twat" and then everyone jumping on his back.

I come on here to update myself with whats going on at the club, have a reasonal debate about it and chat about birds a bit every now and again, not to keep reading "AP is a twat" and then "TWF is a twat" all day every day. If it doesn't stop soon, either by TWF stopping posting the SAME THINGS he posts over and over again day by day, or everyone agreeing not to react to him, then I will be leaving this site amongst many other names who have disappeared since TWF's constant trolling, because it's just spoiling it. I also think alot more names will start to flutter away until it's just TWF and his die hard enemies slagging each other off.

It's not the insults that are the problem, it's the constistant regurgitation of the same rubbish that comes out of some posters mouths every day, that's what needs to stop. And if he refuses to, or it's unlawful to stop that then everyone needs to stop reacting, or all agree to ignore him. If this doesn't happen, this place will be finished not long after it started and we will all be searching for a TWF free alternative.

5. prideofyorkshire

I just ignore him to be honest with you, and i don't mean the ignore tool whatever that is, i just don't respond. Best way really.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  6. Amin Yapusi

Yeah I do too, but that trick only works if everyone else does the same. The reason I'm getting pissed off is because each thread just turns out the same way and it's getting so tiresome. I really am on the brink of leaving if it carries on much longer, which would be a crying shame because I think this site has the most intelligent posters by a country mile, bar a few. But I will be following in the footsteps of many it seems, there are quite alot have seemed to disappear over the last couple of weeks whilst TWF's trolling has been at it's peak. It's just childish and he needs to stop or everyone needs to ignore him.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  7. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

If I was the owner, or a major contributor, of a rival message board I'd make sure I trolled my rivals to make their site a ghost town. Just a thought..... If this does happen they would be really Machiavellian......

8. prideofyorkshire

Completely see what you're saying, and agree that it is getting tiresome, especially when the posts go off topic and it just becomes a TWF bashing thread or a slanging match. But i just can't see everbody choosing to ignore him, or not rising to it. And like you said, he's entitled to his opinion, even if he's in the minority.

9. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

If people weren't so intolerant to other people's opinions it wouldn't matter so much, but as they are, I'll cave and post less about AP.

As for the "he mentions it in every thread" POV, last night I mentioned AP in two threads. This one, and another asking whether we would get promoted. TBH with him being "director of football operations" I figured he was pretty relevant to both, but apparently he's only relevant if you're praising him, because you get away with unashamedly licking his arse in any thread apparently.

If yoiu're really that bothered by somebody disagreeing with you, then may I suggest that a message board isn't really for you? In fact a better idea would be to open up a Word document and just type your thoughts in there, that way no "troll", "wum" (whatever the **** that is) or "****" can get in your way and disagree with you.

10. Amin Yapusi

Good man

It's not the disagreeing, I couldn't care less about your opinion, it's that fact that most threads with decent topic/conversation get bogged down with people firing at you because you find some way to slate AP for anything. And it's other peoples reactions that ruin the threads, as I've said your entitled to your opinion, but I think you're just doing it now because you know it's going to wind everyone up and get everyone talking about you (like I said in a previous post). We've heard it all before yet you carry on airing the same view every day and each time results in a decent topic degenerating into and everyone vs TWF slanging match, and you love it because you keep coming back for more.

I hope you can be the bigger man and refrain from doing what you well know provokes many. I'm not saying you have to like AP, just stop constantly bringing up how much you dislike him, if you possibly can please. Thankyou.

11. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

havent seen his goals yet..
    they where 2 corkers werent they?

12. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

First was as good as anything I've seen, second took a bit of a deflection and in all honesty might not have gone in if it hadn't took one.

13. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

I still think the problem is people just coming in and being abusive without adding any football content to their posts. Still I'll have to talk about AP less, even if it is clearly relevant to the thread.

14. e18

e18 Member

You are missing the point. The money we are saving on his wages is paying for Evans, Gerrard and Mannonie.
    Where as Bullard can indeed play quality football on his day, and I stress on his day, the other 3 add much more value to the team effort and its ongoing progress.

I can see your view that it is crazy to part pay a huge amount of money for Bullard to play elsewhere but the new equation of player out ,players in works.

15. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

No I get that point, though we were paying for Gerrard and Mannone before he left, so it's more than likely his wages are paying for Evans, McLean and Stewart.

In all honesty I'd take Bullard over those three. I get that we could get more players if he's off the books, but you could get a ****load of Fiat Puntos if you sold an Aston Martin.

16. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Rofl.

17. FLG

FLG Well-Known Member

Though not as many if the Aston Martin had a poor service history.

18. e18

e18 Member

You would rather take 1 player with dodgy knees over 3 players who are part of an ever improving squad. Bullard can not take on teams by himself it needs a defence to stop the opposition as well as the glamour roles.

19. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Yeah because I think Bullard has the quality to play in the Premier League, I'm not sure some of these other signings do. The squad we're building has the quality to be a top half Championship team, Bullard is one of the stand out players in the Championship and it makes no sense to pay for him to play for somebody else.

20. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

TWF isn't helping himself by continously slating Adam Pearson when there is absolutely no grounds for it. This leads me to the conclusion that he's doing it on purpose to start mud-slinging matches as he enjoys it.

Of course he's got every right to say what he thinks but I'm having a hard time believing he's 100% genuine