1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Caring for your Season Ticket

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by St. Luigi Scrosoppi, Oct 26, 2016.

1. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

I have been very concerned of late that the Saints do not provide guidance on how to care for your season ticket. It has data stored on it which if lost would cause problems. I have been taking great care to make sure that I do not put it anywhere too hot or too cold or where it might be physically damaged but I am very concerned about data loss especially as I recently placed my wallet on a shop counter only to discover that the plate that wipes security tags wiped my bank cards clean of all their data. Are there any special precautions I should take when storing or transporting my season ticket? Are there any health and safety issues I need to be aware of? I am also concerned that I dispose of it taking due regard to environmental issues. Should the club issue guidance on what to with the card when it has expired? Perhaps the club need to produce guidance notes on the handling, storing, transporting and disposal of season tickets. That last point is very important as I have loads of old season tickets in my sock draw which I am loathe to throw away given the absence of clear guidance on how to do so without damaging the environment. These are pressing and important issues which need to be addressed.

2. saintkitch

saintkitch Well-Known Member

Its getting a bit chilly now, maybe you should get the lovely Mrs Godders to knit it a little jumper.

Archers Road likes this.
  3. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

My card is in my little plastic Saints folder (kindly supplied with it) together with my bus pass. However, when using the bus pass, I have to keep it away from my membership card as the latter interferes with the bus card reader. Fascinating fact.<laugh>