1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Carl Fletcher Sacked

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by HOADIE_BOI, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

I must be a cuckoo.. cuckoo cuckoo. Distant you are out of touch. Blaming the fans? Your a ****ing joker. Why should as Plym states pay good money to watch 4/5 years of complete **** and pricks running and fleecing the club, then we get a in different administrator who made it worse with his dealings!!! Then Brent puts a Captain in as a manager on the cheap.. what did we expect.. well we expected what we have now..
    Its not down to the fans its down to Brent!! He is in this for his other dealings and how he gets it all on the cheap.. helped out the council by taking this on or they would have lost money..
    I use to a few years ago encourage people to stay away when Tad and co were there .. now i don't need to as Brent is doing that.. Cuckoo

2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So if few clubs make a profit......how come there is 92 clubs in the Premiership/ Football league we should all be supporting at a max maybe 6 clubs..... and their financial state is rather dubious.

3. Greenarmyjoe

Plym... don't be stupid come and join me in Cuckoo land .. lots clubs there doing ok with decent managers and FANS

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

joe ....I'm trying to figure out the clinical world of notDistant........he is trying to turn into Mr Spock..........( I'm only joking).

5. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

That's not logical Plym, besides how did you know distant had big ears <laugh>

6. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Watch this space Plymborn, the apocalypse is coming. Let's discount say the Top 10 that make money [or more importantly generate cash], 10% of the remainder i.e. 8 clubs going under in a domino effect isn't far fetched at all.

So, not supporting 6 clubs, no. Getting down to 86 of the current 92 over a period of years isn't beyond the bounds of possibility I'd suggest. Of course, a fans and management of a club like PAFC, who've only just learned their lesson through a very recent near-death experience would be much too sensible wouldn't they?

Oh, hang on a minute.......

This isn't me making it up Plymborn, football doesn't make money and if you're anything to do by, fans aren't learning the lesson.

http://www.pkf.co.uk/pkf/news/footb...league_football_clubs_struggle_to_keep_afloat

7. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

When can I expect to see you getting off the train on match day notdistant? You don't live in Outer Mongolia it's just a train ride away. You continually deride people for not attending yet I see little evidence of these "fans" from out of town making the effort.

Over the course of the last 5 desperate years in which I have seen my club drop like a stone and the entertainment value drop even faster, I have spent the best part of £4000 on Argyle. For 3 of them I have been retired with an income of around £1100 per month. There are many people working in this area who aren't on a great deal more who have mortgages/rent and families to upkeep. On average around 6000 have kept the faith even in this league and with nothing to shout about except disappointment on disappointment. Any other club in this league given the same senario would be seeing less than half of that by now. We know from historical fact that if Argyle have something to cheer about then the numbers go up. Does Brent not do any homework at all? No obviously not as he is too busy piling up the contracts outside. The old Board have gone and the mess is down to their making. However, any further mess is down to Brent and we will see how much he truely cares as he has stated publicly he does.

8. Greenarmyjoe

Plym, watch this SPace?