1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Ce Qu'aucun Pierre Chairboys v Stevenage 28th February

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Feb 27, 2015.

1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

I think that is another week we have got away with it our luck can not last much longer that is now 10pts we have lost out on in the last four home games but we are still third with 3 out of the top four still to play

2. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

Today just reminded me of how much I detest Westley and his appalling brand of "so called" football. The ref lost control in the second half as their players continued to maul ours with every high ball contested. Sadly when they went down to 10 men we should have played it on the floor and stretched the game. Instead we tried pumping it up looking for the ball over the top and of course that is what they are good at. How Fred didn't get his third I will never know. Looked almost more difficult to miss on his last chance.
    Saunders looked decent, though not quite upto the fitness levels of the rest of the squad. This is a game where On chances, we should have buried them. The penalty save was some consolation at the end as they certainly didn't deserve all three points