1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Chesterfield Champions

Discussion in 'Chesterfield' started by Random Nutjob, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Random Nutjob

Random Nutjob New Member

Can any fellow BBC Predictors please help me out on this one....am I right in thinking that if we win at Hereford tomorrow and at home at Macc the week after, thats us secured as Champions? I try to figure it out and up getting confused and shouting abuse at the computer!

I use the term "if" lightly - I dont want to tempt the god of fate (the nice, wonderful, kind person he is!).

2. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hi Random, can you try and persuade some of your lot on New 606 to register on here? Even just to try it out before BBC 606 closes? Well done on a great season this year, I think auto is a given for you now.

3. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

you have won it by a mile mate you can now relax for the rest of the season ,you have clearly been the best team in our division and well done for having a great season just sit back and watch the rest of us fight it out for the other places

4. Random Nutjob

Random Nutjob New Member

Master I will certainly try to do so. I've persuaded a few of the guys from work to join as well.

Rocky Blue - thanks for the comment. However, I think if we play a shambolic performance like Saturday when were in League 1 - we will have no chance.

Good luck to all!!

5. Random Nutjob

Random Nutjob New Member

The time has come! If we beat Macclesfield today and Shrewsbury don't win at Stockport - we're guaranteed champions! This pleases me. What doesn't please me is Towns inability to win lower league sides and Stockport are firmly rooted at the bottom of the table.....