1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours City transfers - Summer 2017

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, May 20, 2017.

1. Geo10

Geo10 Well-Known Member

ill have that bet with you aswell

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Mike White - Motherwell's Chris Cadden was linked with #hcafc earlier in the week. BBC sources in Scotland have confirmed definite interest from City.

3. hullinasia

hullinasia Active Member

Daily mirror saying Swansea are not after clucas now

4. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

What was he lying about? Seems to me he said it as it was and has turned out. Or can you point to something that proves otherwise?

PLT likes this.
  5. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Well I'm not sure but he made an authoritative statement as to why a particular family have never got involved in city. I was simply trying to understand if the claim was based on knowledge or conjecture. Perhaps you can let me know?

6. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

Warnock is a prick, ask Deano.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  7. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Do we know City did?

PLT likes this.
  8. Stan The Man

Stan The Man Well-Known Member

I ****ing hate the transfer window under the Allam's. I wish they would just **** off. I now really would prefer to be back in the bottom league without them and be happy buying players like Brabin and Ashbee. Seeing Jon Whitney smack the tunnel wall because we had beaten Orient. Being estatic because we crept into the top 10 for the 1st time in years. Going mental over a late 1-0 win over Carlisle. Rose tinted I know but it's starting to be a ****ing chore rather than fun supporting City. If Slutski goes I'm off anarl after 51 years.

9. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Did he? What proof do you have?

10. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

From my perspective, I can see no reason to disbelieve Colin; it made absolutely no difference to Cardiff's situation. On the other hand I can easily imagine Allam using clumsy smoke and mirrors over the deal to mask others; just amusing that Colin called the daft twat out.

balkan tiger likes this.

11. Evington

There's a lot that feel the same way

12. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

If he can do us some damage he will do, the man is a cock

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  13. Evington

Why would we believe you? You might be a liar too.....

amberman8 and ImperialTiger like this.
  14. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Thank you, but I don't believe I am naive. Everybody following our league knows our situation; they'd have to be dense not to.
    What possible benefit did his supposed lies achieve for Cardiff? What damage did he cause us, except expose our lies?
    He's an excellent football manager and a good radio pundit, but yes, he can also be a cock.
    I think I'll take a rain-check on believing you, as you seem to let your judgement be swayed by your dislikes. <ok>

15. FILEYseadog

FILEYseadog Well-Known Member

The Allams are a set of bastards

They will always be a set of bastards

Why ?

For the simple reason of charging kids the same price as adults.

That alone is enough reason to despise them.

IMO

Plum, djsowtz, tigers 2008 and 16 others like this.
  16. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Heyup Scarb, you okay, mate?

17. Off The Line

Off The Line Well-Known Member

Plus he would have been buoyed by their position in the league.

18. amberman8

amberman8 Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing in the press up here yet. But would be a positive signing.

19. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Arf

A post from2009 about the transfer window. How is it a chore. You get up go to work cmehome and eat your tea. On a Saturday you go to city And have a skinful before and after. Nowts changed. Unless you want It to or let it happen.

Re: January Transfer Window
    #149669 by batfink
    Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 am

Silly ****s. We're ****ed.

We have a second rate keeper inbetween the sticks who made a few routine saves the other night, including the penalty stop, which bizarrely saw him lauded as some modern day Lev Yashin or Peter Schmeichel.

Our captain is ****ing useless and way, way our of his depth at this level yet seemingly, and embarassingly, undroppable.

Fans around the country laugh like **** whenever they play us knowing it's almost a certain three points. I'm sick of seeing these smug ****s from **** tips like Sunderland tip up at the KC, laugh in my face, your face, every **** associated with our club's face and then **** off home with three points safely, and easily, tucked away in their back pocket. Then you have their ****ing teams come over and celebrate like it's a cup final while our ****tards slope off to, probably, gay up in the communial bath. Even Stoke fans laugh at us. ****ing Stoke fans. The biggest set of six-fingered, iliterate, sister shagging ****s this side of Lincolnshire.

Bernard Mendy is a Frenchman. A ****ing Frenchman.

Our defence, the best centre half in the world aside, is cack squared.

We'll get arse raped by an under strength Chelsea side on Saturday. Many would say we probably should get beat by last season's European Cup semi-finalists and they may well be right but the weekend's game will see us crushed beyond all belief. They brushed us aside with ease when we were in a rich vein of form, Saturday could be scary.

Fagan and Garcia upfront is the worst strikeforce in the history of the Premier League. And that includes Fjortoft and Mutch at Swindon.

Phil Brown has lost his marbles. Anyone who plays the above duo must be more than a tad ****ed in the head.

Marlon King will score the winner against us when we travel to Fiddlesbrough.

We have five good players. Michael Turner is the only one who's guaranteed a place. Bernard Mendy's Frenchness keeps him out of the side on occasion, Geovanni and Myhill have been unwisely dropped and Jimmy Bullard is a crip and by that I mean cripple as opposed to an L.A. gang member. Word. The rest of our squad - barring a handful of average to decent larkers - is on a par with Derby's last year and that **** Sunderland mob from whenever it was.

Our great African hope Kamil Zayette has turned into Nicky Mohan and won't improve.

We've been attempting to punch well above our weight this Transfer Window and have been stung as a result. Sensible targets have been missed out on because we've been chasing Wops with exotic names and mystery gadges who will "blow our socks off". Get ****ed. I hate the **** but someone like James Beattie is far more our level. I'd put him on a par with Kevin Kilbane. We should have been looking at best at ****s who can't/couldn't get in other Premier League sides and would perhaps have a point to prove.

Anthony Gardner is Alton Thelwell.

We somehow have been tricked into giving a Manchester United reserve player a bit of top flight experience. How? Why? Is Phil Brown that desperate to snare Frazier Campbell that he's become Alex Ferguson's prank monkey beyatch puppet? Manucho is an experiment that hasn't and most certainly won't work.

Duffman is a liar. He said he had today in hand. Cock in hand more like.

One win from fifteen says it all. We are proper ****ed. The only way is down.

On the plus side, getting a ticket for Championship away games won't be a problem. Away Direct may be going but so will all the ****ing know-nowt ****s who broke limbs jumping on the bandwagon during the summer. Smart. If we resign Simon Trevitt and move back to Fer Ark I'll be in heaven. Football is all about the misery and I can't see myself being more miserable than I am right now.

**** off.

20. over18and legal

over18and legal Well-Known Member

Me too