1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

City's 2017/18 Map to Promotion

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by JediCanary, May 29, 2017.

1. JediCanary

JediCanary Well-Known Member

Now that Huddersfield have been promoted to the premier league we now know all the teams we will be playing next season.

Here's hoping Mr. Webber can bring the magic he brought to Huddersfield to us and get us he same result as his former employers next season.

City have 200 miles fewer to travel in total next season with Cardiff being the furthest (276 miles) ahead of Sunderland (253) & Bristol City (244).

A full list of our Championship Route map (including distance travelled) can be found on the link below and the results of the last time we played each team

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/spor...pionship-2017-18-route-map-revealed-1-5039110

Hopefully this will be the start of City's road to promotion next season. OTBC! COYY!

JM Fan likes this.
  2. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Good to see you haven't got high expectations Jedi! <whistle> ;)

3. JediCanary

JediCanary Well-Known Member

This is only the Map to promotion, whether we get there or not is a different story, I'm just hoping that we do and that in years to come we still won't be in this league saying "17 years ago today we got promoted in a play-off final" like our neighbours down the A140.

If we get promoted this season I will be delighted, if we have to wait until next season I will still be happy so long as we go up.

KIO and canary-dave like this.
  4. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

5. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

You did see the smilies Jedi, right? :)

6. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

If we don't get promotion this year we could be languishing in this bloody division for donkeys years like them blue buggers.
    I'm fairly optimistic about our chances and pleased with the direction the club has taken.

Mind you I was also confident that Ricky van DogsWilly would score bucket loads for us ! <doh>

zogean_king likes this.