1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Clyne "I want to play in the Champions League"

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Beef, Apr 13, 2015.

1. tomw24

tomw24 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not said anything wrong there.

2. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

No but Clyne did say he told him to join Liverpool; hardly expect Saints fans to say "oh well fair enough"

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  3. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Yeah, its great Tom. Hopefully Luke is free to give Morgan a guided tour of OT tomorrow. <doh>
    It might well get said, but I don't really want to hear it on the day he signs.

Archers Road likes this.
  4. - Doing The Lambert Walk

- Doing The Lambert Walk Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

5. Saints Fan4Life

Saints Fan4Life Well-Known Member

I think my hatred of Liverpool, and Twatbeard, may have gone up another notch!!

6. Clem Fandango

Clem Fandango Well-Known Member

op
    Wow a country as big as America and they happened to bump into each other!

7. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

Another slightly misleading headline?

8. saintlyhero

saintlyhero Well-Known Member

This was my favourite Clyne moment

9. fatletiss

Yeah but they're only misleading when we don't like the subject matter or tone :)

10. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

Lallana was probably afraid he might lose his most disliked ex-player title, so had to get involved. Don't worry Adam, your title is safe.

11. Dark Lord SFC

Dark Lord SFC Well-Known Member

Could Tw*tbeard do anything else to lower even more his status with Saints fans .....can't wait for them to come down to SMS so we can show our appreciation

12. Craig smith

Craig smith Well-Known Member

Above you.......

13. fran-MLs little camera

Be even funnier if Clyne gets a decent reception. I have to say that in my last post I initially put 'hate' instead of 'dislike' when referring to Lallana, but hate is far too strong a word.

14. fatletiss

And I thought the error was that you typed "Lallana" not tw.........

15. fatletiss

That would be wrong DL, Brenda says so. We need to have a picture of him on the cover of the program and a four page pull out of how important he was to us. He'd been here since he was 14 remember? We were too disrespectful last time and Brenda was right, so this time we all need to have 'Adam rules' banners and bow down to him like he is better than Le Tiss. Sorry Brenda, we were wrong.

:)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Saints Fan4Life likes this.
  16. fran-MLs little camera

Was astonished at the time that Rodgers would get himself involved in this. A throwaway line to the press perhaps, but there was that embarrassing video trying to placate us before the match at SMS. He was effectively just handing bullets to the fans. The only correct thing in that video was when Adam looked at Rickie and said he'd have no problem returning to St Marys.

fatletiss likes this.
  17. Brixham Saint

Brixham Saint Well-Known Member

Seriously think that Karma will bite Twa*beard in the arse this year. If the signing of Benteke goes through which by the looks of it ,will, I cannot see him playing more than 15 games for Liverpool this season. He will probably be used as a Europa Cup / FA cup player. For a start up front they will have Sturridge, Benteke, Ings and the young Belgium lad who I cannot remember his name, midfield of Milner, Henderson, Sterling (if you believe what Liverpool are Saying?), Coutinho, Firmino, Allen, Markovich, Ibe oh yes and Twa*beard. Sure I've missed a few out as well.Would be a shame for him (not),but he'll still get in the England squad as old Woy loves a Liverpool player.

18. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

Well you can't have it both ways. Those who gave the bird to Lallana at St Marys when he returned cannot then complain when he is trying to support his current team.
    Personally, I was a bit unsure when he came back. The desire to express my contempt for all the badge kissing which preceded his exit, was tempered by my recollection of the pleasure I had watching him and the fact that he stayed during our darkest days. I felt that we had Tadic and I had moved on. I am not going to waste anymore emotion on him.
    No issue with Nat. He was professional and never swore undying allegiance. He may have given Les the run around but that was resolved quite quickly. Fair price and we move on. Well, some of us do;)

19. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Clyne is a fairly good wing back.....he is not the finished product but he will get there. His form dipped during the latter half of the season in my opinion, although I put a lot of that down to the alleged contract talks that were going on. Unlike the other prats you have bought from us...he will prove his value in time.
    As long as we do not lose anymore of our key players and presumably the same for Liverpool. I would think both of us should be vying for a top 6 place. Don't think either of us will get into top 4 but who knows?

Sharpe* likes this.
  20. fran-MLs little camera

May be in the minority, but I think Lallana will have a good season. He suffered a bit with injury last season, but began to show what he is about towards the end of the season. Not sure I want all our ex-players to do badly....that would reflect badly on our Academy.

Libby likes this.