1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Confession Thread!!

Discussion in 'Barnsley' started by Wooperts_duck, Aug 11, 2017.

1. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

I also confess to posting here today

kiwiqpr, UTRs and Wooperts_duck like this.
  2. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Well, that's a start I suppose <doh>

3. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Dear Father Woops,

I have sinned.
    I had five minutes to spare when low and behold, l saw a glamour book lying idle on a desk.
    Need l say more?

4. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

I confess to being a fan of a team that hasn't lost yet this season

5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

That is quite an acceptable reaction Mr D Squat - the naked female form is rather nice to look at, isn't it?. :emoticon-0165-muscl

Infact, I may well myself have a "tug" later on this evening :emoticon-0111-blush

6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

That's right Mr Diego.......have a smug little go at fans of other clubs not quite so fortunate as your own <doh>

The reverend saint Michael of McCarthy is himself very pleased with his team, following last seasons offerings. His job is safe for another couple of months, but the quiet and shy Bishop R Keane is always ready with advice for his close friend if things go wrong :emoticon-0146-punch

May the Lord praise you my son :emoticon-0103-cool:

7. Didley Squat

What you talking about?

I was talking about putting the book back in the bookcase!

8. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Yeah, covered in dribble, etc, I bet !!

9. Didley Squat

How dare you throw such disgusting accusations my way.
    Off to confessional for you!
    Oh.... your already there..... ok.

10. San Diego

San Diego Sir Mediator
    Forum Moderator

I may be confessing to the murder of a pompey supporting duck if he mentions the Dark Lord again <monster>

11. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Ok, so this is pretty bad but I'm going to post it as I have been a real bad person and could probably do with some advice from my Tykes forum buddies.

My best mate who I have known since 1980, I have been sleeping with his wife for the last twelve years. He was working away once and I had to pop over to drop something off, anyway she invited me in and as she had a bottle of wine open she offered me a glass.

Her youngest boy who I am godfather to was having a sleep over with his best mate so she was alone. We chatted for ages and had a good laugh as I got on really well with her, plus she is stunning and has a rather large pair of t!t's which kind of have a hypnotic affect on you, especially after a couple of large glasses of red.

Anyway I didn't want to out stay my welcome so suggested I head off soon. I asked if I could quickly visit the bathroom (for a p!ss) before I was going to head off. When I got downstairs she was completely naked and just kind of pounced on me. Well I blame the wine and shock factor, plus the sight of this beautiful naked huge breasted lady for my lack of judgement, I promise you all I'm not a sh!t on my own doorstep kind of guy. It just happend and it was mind blowing.

The reason why it continued was because she was secretly filming it which freaked me out. Despite the sex being mind blowing I really did feel ashamed about what I had just done with my best mates really fit wife. Anyway I had no intention of going back for second's but she kept pestering me and told me she would show the tape to my mate and my then girlfriend if I didn't sleep with her again. To make matters worse their second son who is now six years old looks the spit of me.

Anyway they have just split up, it turned out that she was playing away with her boss at work and my best mate caught them at it red handed.

I have not heard from her now for a couple of months as she has moved away. The most difficult part for me was trying to comfort my best mate who was absolutely devistated and heart broken by it all. It's not easy having a man crying on your shoulder knowing what you have been doing behind his back all these years.

Do you think I should be honest and tell him? He most likely won't want to be my mate anymore but I don't think I can take this one to the grave with me?

Please advise?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  12. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

2017-08-07-13-03-27--100920337.jpeg Or should I just stay quiet and post some dot's?

:

13. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Well, to be perfectly honest with you my son, I'm delighted you have confessed. Can you tell us about your second, third and fourth dalliance with this delightful sounding busty lady? The more details the merrier! Have you any photos of her in compromising positions you can post on here?

I will remain professional on here at all times (cough). Can't wait for the next instalment :emoticon-0107-sweat God Bless you my son:emoticon-0139-bow:

14. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

This was the last picture she sent to my phone in whatssap about a year back...

d88cfd77604121760309ac468842b356.jpg

15. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

It's ok, my mate dosent like football and dosent post on this website so I'm not bothered about showing you all. Can you see what I mean now. How can one resist when she is starkers and pouncing on you with an angry tone in her voice demanding "Take me, NOW"

Yes I know it's wrong but what does a man do?

16. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Nice photo my son. Do you have a forwarding address for her? Only reason I ask, is that as a sideline, I try and save fallen women :emoticon-0148-yes:

Infact, the Bishop has saved me a nice blonde one for next weekend..........:emoticon-0110-tongu

17. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Not sure exactly but I think she is on the Isle of White staying with her parents right now Duckie:emoticon-0148-yes:

18. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Isle of Wight ??? - that's where my parish is based !!!

If I give you the address of my church, send her along, and I'll make it my mission to cleanse her soul of all impurities.

19. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

I think to help her she need tough discipline, she always had me spanking her quite hard, she insisted.

20. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Good Lord - did you say spanking, I read it initially as w*nking :shocked:

Well, I'll do my best to take her in hand, and as I said earlier, will keep a religious outlook at all times *cough*