1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Creepy! Crawley v Chairboys 29th August

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

The Chairboys travel to West Sussex for their fifth league game of the season and a first against the Red Divas at the Broardfield Stadium, the Chairboys only competitive meeting against the Reds was a 2-0 victory in the FA Trophy on 18th Jan 1986 at the Reds old Town Mead ground. After conceding their first league goal of the season last Saturday the Chairboys will be hoping Danny Rowe returns to the defence after Donacian's ropey debut and Sido returns to right back, Gaz's only other decision is whether to return to the 4-3-3 formation or stick with Saturdays 4-4-2. I will not be traveling to down the M40 around the M25 anti-clockwise and down the M23 to just south of Gatwick airport but fully expect the lads to return clockwise around the M25 with their unbeaten league record intact<ok>COYB

2. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

I'm going for a scrappy 1-0 win for Wycombe and sod what their fans think of us afterwards,this is League 2 ffs!

3. Cardiff-Wycombe

Cardiff-Wycombe Well-Known Member

As I don't go to the matches so don't actually see us play I don't mind how we win as long as we do. Saying that is be very happy with a point.

Ingram
    Sido. Rowe/new guy. Pierre JJ
    McGinn. Bean. Wood
    Hayes. Thompson. Holloway

Although I might prefer Harriman or o'Niens to McGinn. I much prefer this formation to 4-4-2

4. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

I am going to this one another away win would come in handy to keep the points total ticking over

5. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Hayes misses the game with an injury so Banton starts,Donacien on the bench so Jombati partners Pierre with Harriman at right back. Looks like 4-4-2 again.

6. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

Wycombe: Ingram, Harriman, Jacobson, Jombati, Pierre, Banton, Bean, McGinn, Wood, Thompson, Amadi-Holloway. #CRAvWYC

7. Cardiff-Wycombe

Cardiff-Wycombe Well-Known Member

Do we actually have more players then Crawley? Neither can fill the bench.

8. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

The report on the Bucks Free Press sport web page sums the game up far better than the WWFC report. It was a rough game the referee missed an awful lot from both sides holding, pulling & shoving. Crawley were going to make sure Aaron did'nt repeat what he had done in the last two games. The other odd thing only one sub used the whole game & that in the first half. They still played 3mins extra. The other odd bit about Crawley when they have played a couple of seasons in league 1 one side of the ground is a temporary seating stand. As for the subs bench it looks like are Crawley are struggling financially as well when you look at the crowd figures.