1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Do yourself a favour

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by A.L.D.O 4.1, Jan 25, 2015.

1. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

Here's a wee heads up lads. Hull United have signed a big lad up front. Brett Agnew is his name. If you get the chance to watch him play have a wee look. The boy is class and a goal machine.

Just saying like.

2. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

3. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

The "Footballing Class System".

With all respect (not really), we watch Premier League football. We have high standards when it comes to "class" Are you suggesting he's the same level of "class" as Costa, Rooney, Sturridge, Jelavic, Hernandez, Van Persie, Bony etc etc. Asking "do yourself a favour" & look at him & declaring him to be "Class" is akin to giving The Duchess of Cornwall dripping & telling her it's as good as caviar.

Should we be having a look to buy him? Is he after a move? Surely if he was that good some other "lower class" team, at a higher level than "park", would have snapped him up by now?

Hull United may well become undisputed park champions of Hull, until then you maybe best asking other "Lower Footballing Class" supporters, Reckitts, Withernsea, Hedon United for example, to come & have a look at your "class" striker. They will have different expectations of "class" aligned to the "Footballing Class System" guidelines.

Good luck to the lad. Who knows, playing well & appearing "class" on the park may lead to an expensive transfer (two Mars Bars & half a Bounty) to a massive club, like Easington.

On a side note, make sure you video all his goals on your phone as goals at park level can now be included in FIFA's "Goal of the Year" vote.

Just saying like.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  4. nash

nash Active Member

Scouting at Hull Utd !!!!......You are Assem Allam and I claim my £5

5. A.L.D.O 4.1

I'm sorry silly me thought there might be fans of football amongst your ranks. Obviously the likes of yourself don'tt fit into that catagory. Heaven forbid you would soil your expensive gucci's slumming it watching soccer at any other level than the elite.

How dare I suggest such a thing. Blast my eyes for such tardiness. Although I am impressed that you took the time to google the teams who play at the same level as Utd.

6. A.L.D.O 4.1

Perhaps next season when you are playing in the championship you won't feel as compelled to rubbish lower level football.

7. The greengrocer

The greengrocer Well-Known Member

I heard that Ryan Williams was signing for them.

8. Sir Cheshire Ben

Easington play at a higher level. I know my onions.

Scoring 5 goals in 2 games at Park Football level doesn't make you class. It may make you look good at that level but then he's playing at a level beneath his ability.

Suggesting to supporters of a PL team that they would be doing themselves a favour by watching a park player is somewhat silly.

Why does not wanting to nip over the park & watch a team who are to park football what Chelsea & Man City are to the PL not make you a football fan?

I've put my miles in following my team through all four divisions. I've done more than my fair share of slumming it.

Who's your second team or are you Hull United for life or, at least, until they stop being trendy.

9. Sir Cheshire Ben

Tit. I'm not rubbishing lower league football. I'm rubbishing you, your mercenary player, your team & their bastardisation of grass roots football.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  10. A.L.D.O 4.1

Yip that's right I'm Hull utd till I die. So much so I do the round trip of 500 miles to watch them every Saturday you ****ing muppet.

I dare say around your way Utd are trendy I couldn't possibly comment but in the land of flares and kipper ties it wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

I have informed you that a local team has signed a very good player. A player I have been fortunate enough to watch playing a few times up here. You will or you won't check him out. Makes no difference to me either way.
    Oh and thanks for your life story. It was riveting.

11. Sir Cheshire Ben

"Round my way" is half an hour from the centre of Manchester, so yes United are trendy here, why wouldn't they be?

A local park team doesn't sign very good players. They may nurture potentially very good players before moving them on to better things. They may sign players who used to be very good players but who have since retired but still fancy the occasional kick about. Unless you're in Scotland where park football is played by 95% of all teams in 100% of the country's leagues.

12. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

That's you off his Christmas card list then, Ben.

Sir Cheshire Ben likes this.
  13. A.L.D.O 4.1

The boy moved to Hull with his job I think. Who knew there were people with jobs in Hull eh.

14. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Is a "wee head" a polite form of piss head?

Tickles me when people post with a false preconception, then seem determined to make it fit. <laugh>

15. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

There won't be soon, they're all trying to score early retirement.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  16. Sir Cheshire Ben

The boy moved to Hull because Scotland is a full of smackheads, alcoholics, glue sniffers & skirt wearing blokes, I think.

17. A.L.D.O 4.1

Home from home then

18. Sir Cheshire Ben

Not really, I've heard he has a job in Hull which means he can buy his Smack, whisky, glue & skirts rather than half inch them as would be expected of all alcoholic, glue sniffing, skirt wearing, smackheads (more commonly known as over 11s) north of the border.

19. A.L.D.O 4.1

You fool. We don't have to nick anything as all that stuff is subsidised for us by you silly in ****s in Engurland.

20. Sir Cheshire Ben

We don't mind, we give aid to numerous other third world countries as well as Scotland.

We can afford it. many of us are looking to retire in our early 50s wheras you'll all be alcoholic, glue sniffing, skirt wearing, smackheads until the day you die.