1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread FA Cup 3rd Round Tottenham v Aston Villa

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by SpursDisciple, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

Once a yid always a yid but having moved to Wycombe many moons ago I have a lot of mates there and away days are brilliant if you are with the right people .we always have a laugh and.a few.beers and when in London always go met bar for a few then Hamilton hall oh and then the football <laugh>.it's nice for a small club like wycombe to get a big pay day for once but hand on heart I'll always be a spurs fan <cheers>

crackerman jack likes this.
  2. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Yeah I agree with you, I love away days too. Done a few this season (WBA, Chelsea and Soton) and usually try doing around 6-7 every year if I can afford it, always a great day out, should have tickets for Pool (though my record up there is bad, just forewarning everyone!) while Hull and Burnley are also on the agenda.
    Hamilton Hall hasn't been open when I've been to the past few London away games, there was trouble there apparently with West Ham and Spurs a few seasons back so it seems they shut on derby days which is a shame - although it does my Cousin a favour as he usually lumps about £10-£20 in each of the fruit machines they have! <laugh>
    The pay day will be great for Wycombe, WHL should be close to full capacity, there were empty seats vs Villa but I know a few personally who couldn't go due to the train problems, so I expect that was the case for many others.

Any Wycombe players that we should be keeping an eye out for? (asides from the beast).

3. Rocky blue army

Pierre the centre half good player apparently being watched by a host of clubs. Kashkett keeps scoring week after week. Wycombe on a good run at the moment I think it's 11 wins out of 12 probably jinxed them now they play tonight in the micky mouse cup at Blackpool. Wycombe fans turn up on mass in big cup games shame they don't do it every week but I guess being so close to a lot of bigger clubs around them they are never gonna get that big .small clubs like wycombe can't compete financially with the London clubs and the likes of reading Luton swindon Oxford .also most wycombe fans have a premiership team they also support..

4. Rocky blue army

on the Liverpool note my record up there wasn't good either I went when spurs lost 7 nil up there john lacey had a nightmare in defence I seem to remember :emoticon-0121-angry

5. Could you narrow it down a bit more please??? <laugh>

The Changing Man likes this.
  6. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere they should bring to The Lane then, always interests me when lower division clubs come here with their chants and ways, usually a lot different from Prem stuff you see and hear week-in, week-out.

I've been Pool four times and Everton twice, current record is one win (Modric and Rafa 2-0 @ Pool) and five losses. I wasn't initially planning on going again for a while but my Cousin has a mate who has much more season ticket loyalty points than I do and he has a bunch of friends who all aren't going so they gave my Cousin their reference numbers for us to use to apply for tickets. Praying I have better luck this time around!

7. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just in case anyone's not seen them yet: