1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread FA Cup - ManU at the Bridge

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, Feb 20, 2017.

1. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Let's be honest like the red card no contact was even made, do you think for one second if Hazard knew or even felt him stamp he would of been on the floor rolling around for an hour like the dirty vile cheat he is <laugh><laugh>

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Bitter Manc.

Blueman and StanDMan like this.
  3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Can't tell whether you're being serious but if you are.....<laugh>.

The way your players were sent out to clearly just foul and rough up Hazard, no wonder you had a player sent off for it. About time that a gifted player like Hazard is protected from thugs. Ironically though it was Herrera that went when Jones and Rojo were the bigger culprits on the night.

4. chelsea - over 100 years of history

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ayer-on-the-pitch-in-chelsea-win-over-man-utd

Jose protecting his over priced flop or more evidence he doesn't watch the same game as the rest of us?!!?!?

Pogba was woeful and anonymous - again. Fastly becoming the new Ozil.

There was a shot at the end of the game of Kante embracing Podga. Pogba looked a giant in comparison. Not the impression you get watching the game. Kante dominated that midfield.

Blueman and Bodinki like this.
  5. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

I think Kante' should get his own emoji, I'm gonna suggest it's a blue wall.

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

You're out of the cup, get over it. Twat.

armchairblue likes this.
  7. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

8. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I am hoping your post is ironic. Hazard was kicked from pillar to post all game. Herrera was simply dumb to get sent off. While his 2nd yellow was not a shocker of a tackle, the ref had seconds before made it clear to your dopey captain, that the next foul on Hazard would be a yellow card. And hey presto, Herrera obliged. Jose would be better advised to get what decent players he has to play at their best, rather than concentrate on stopping others from playing at all. He has already ruined Pogba as a player, as he does to all gifted players. Jose likes tough, never stop running and defending players, much more than gifted creative players. Always has ,always will. He stuffed up Hazard, got rid of de Bruyn, and is doing the same to your squad. Out goes the flair, in come the workers. Never mind, he only stays 3 years before finding another Club with millions to spend, so he'll be off soon.

9. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Touch of bitterness creeping in there CP, I am left wondering if you had those feelings when he won you back to back PL titles and then returned and won it again, or have they developed recently :emoticon-0100-smile

10. Chelsea Pensioner

Nope, when he came back I said that "you can't warm up old coffee", and that proved to be true. First time round I was a huge admirer, apart from his "safety first" tactics which developed towards the end. Second time I hated the way he set us up and was often critical. He always seemed to come good for the big games, to his credit, but he was sour, bitter and unfunny from the off.
    He is a classic self destructive personality with no joy in his life. A good shrink would be his best ally. A terrifically talented manager who has completely lost his way. A couple of "happy pills" a day would not go astray.

Blueman and Diego like this.

11. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

<laugh> no argument from me on that one.

12. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I have been saying a similar thing.
    When he first came the Chelsea, he seemed to have a spring in his step, he would say silly **** of course (I am the Special One), but he always did it half tongue in cheek and with a smile.
    Now he is a mopey ****. He just seems to look like a baby with a smacked arse all the time, and he really looks like he isn't enjoying himself, and I dont mean because he is at Man United, because he was the same when he came back here.
    If you compare when he won his first titles with Chelsea and he cried and gave his medals to the kids in the crowd.
    Our last title, when we won, he was like "Meh!"

His time at Real Madrid killed something inside him. ****ing La Liga ruined him.

13. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

You've hit it in the head, managing Real somehow killed him off and he was never the same. This latest incarnation is just pissed off all the time. All the fun has been sucked out. It's a shame really especially everything that he's achieved in his career.

14. Chelsea Pensioner

He's still a young man in football manager terms, he must be rolling in money, has a lovely family. I think he would do himself a world of good to take a year off, smell the roses, have a swim, travel to exotic places and simply find his feet and get his mojo back. No point being the grumpiest man in football when the whole idea is to enjoy the ride . I for one would love to see the twinkle back in his eye and his tongue firmly in his cheek again. Maybe he should shout himself a big new dark grey Coat !!!!!!!!