1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FAO Mussies Red Hat

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Hessle Road Tiger, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hessle Road Tiger

Hessle Road Tiger New Member

HI We used to talk some time back on the CI forum - different user name

Do you still have that brilliant email address? wucking................??

I knew one or two of the City lads in the late 70s when they lived down Priory Road

We chatted about your sister

Anyway - I've been to a few Wycombe games this year - get free tickets and its only 8 miles

Its interesting how many ex Tigers are on show - Jason Price, Kevin Ellison and Delroy Facey to name a few

The other week who was warming up as reserve keeper (Lincoln??) but the big man himself - Mussie!

I walked to the edge of the pitch and called him over - had a brief chat - told him that (in my opinion) he would always be fondly remembered - I hope my memory served me right and that he did save a penalty at Barnet on his debut - I can't be arsed to google - I regard Barnet as a home game for me and it seems to be in the memory bank

Don't get up to Hull much these days - but looking forward to a trio of away games this month - starting off at Ipswich

PS In case no one replied Gary Alexander was 'Don't like Swindon'

Here's a question for you - who did Gary Alexander have a 'spat' with in the tunnel at Leyton Orient and why??

2. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

send a private message on here mate. It would be interesting to catch up. I did grow up around derry bank/priory road about 150 years ago and i do have a sister. Sadly, I dont remember our previous correspondence mate. I hope you arent offended? It's my age you know!

3. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

was it lawrie dudfield? wasnt one of them shagging the others mrs?
    mussy did save a penalty at barnet, cant remember if it was his debut or not tho.

4. Hessle Road Tiger

Hessle Road Tiger New Member

Hi D J

I believe that was the case

If my memory serves me right - I was there - it was Mussie's debut