1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Five Into Three Won't Go Wombles v Chairboys Saturday 18th April

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Apr 17, 2015.

?

How Many Will Be On Our Bench

Poll closed Apr 19, 2015.
  1. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 5

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

Did'nt go to the game but agree with everything said on here by Chairboy what a great season we have had & I would rather be in our position than Bristol Rovers who were heading back to the League until Dover scored in the 88th min they now have to hope Barnet don't win at home

2. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

Having now slept on yesterdays results I'm a lot more confident this morning and think if we win our last 2 game we will go up as Bury next 2 games are at home and their home record only a little better than ours having only picked up 4 more points and their last game is away to Tranmere and they need to win that one to stay in the league

3. Guywanderer

<party>Oh yes with the disappointment of only getting a draw yesterday we seem to have forgotten the fact that we have beaten our highest ever total points record in the football league

4. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Agreed Guy but i think it will be on the injury situation and off course we'll miss Pierre on saturday, how we need Danny Rowe right now. Even if we end up in the play offs i'd have snatched at that before the season started, let's just hope we can keep the team together and build on it next season if we have to hasve another season in league 2.

5. Guywanderer

Yes we will miss Pierre but Gaz can work on that all week with either Murphy or even Bean playing at the back Blooms and Nico should be back as they both clashed heads and will have recovered JJ could also return and with Max returning into the midfield and as long as Sam Saunders is ok after a weeks rest we should have enough to beat Morecambe