1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Folan returns to Hull after trial

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TigerFace, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

**** me , if the Fail could find a map let alone find Qatar on it, would be a first

2. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Matt, people have a right to be able to hate/dislike others, i.e. OLM, Dean 24, myself for no apparent reason to others on this site,but, believe me, we can, and will, shoot them down when it suits us :emoticon-0116-evilg:emoticon-0178-rock::emoticon-0143-smirk:emoticon-0181-fubar

3. Tigga777

Tigga777 Member

Marty you make my point about Pearson's annihilation of the senior players well by referring to just 2 remaining ones. Who are you , Lambo's big brother? And I forgot the rue thatBarmby can't be criticised. It seems to me that some posters are quite happy to give stick to certain players but can't take it themselves !

4. MattTheTiger

MattTheTiger Well-Known Member

Imo those two are the only two that are good and professional enough to get into the team. I'll admit Ashbee was, but going in a paddy cos he couldn't get his own way sealed his fate really didn't it? If you call replacing the likes of "senior players" like Duke, Folan and Gardner "blowing his bridges" then you obviously aren't noting the fact that the squad is a lot stronger because of it and we're now challenging for a (distant yet attainable) play off spot instead of hanging around the relegation places.

5. suchy

suchy Member

You keep going on about the dead leg out for three months lark he did have an operation on his knee which was injured so that helps explain the amount of time so it wasn't just a dead leg that was released as a dead leg as the were unsure at the time exactly what it was.

6. TigerRoo

TigerRoo Well-Known Member

Poor Caleb, the bloke was born injured and offside yet has managed to make a lucrative living from the game.

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

This is such obvious trolling, with no basis in fact, that it doesn't warrant any further debate.

8. Tigga777

Tigga777 Member

And since when, Lambrusco, do you decide whether further debate on any topic is warranted or not?..just stick to the arguement and use evidence instead of opinion ...Now which bits of my comment are not factual?...Folan's committment on the pitch is undisputed eg BARNSLEY; he was being played by Pearson before his current injury but has been given the cold shoulder whist injured for no reason except that he is injured; and i think even you must accept that Deanno and Barmby have enjoyed exceptionally long careers because they were less than brave in putting their bodies on the line: now what in the above do you find objectional and not worthy of further debate?

9. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Anyone who thinks Barmby doesn't tackle is either blind or stupid, hence my comment and I decide which comments I respond to and which I don't.

10. MattTheTiger

Tigga777, again I say to you. Just because they didn't have have injuries doesn't mean that they don't go into tackles. Bullard never makes a tackle and the guys done the same knee in twice and done his other knee.

11. Tigga777

Tigga777 Member

This is a complete non sequitur!! You cant argue something is black just because it isnt white! If someone gets injured but doesnt tackle it dont mean that someone else who does tackle doesnt get injured!! Im afraid MattTheMutt you have no argument.

12. Hull City AFC (HCHKR)

Hull City AFC (HCHKR) Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhh yes, the great commitment Folan shows on the pitch. The greatest commitment from him for me was when he refused to play against Fulham last season because he was still shattered from playing Pompey the previous week.

13. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

777.... By the same argument, just because something isn't black also doesn't mean it is white. And the rest of your argument is just as ****!!! You can tackle and not get injured, and, you can get injured and not go in for the tackles!!!

Chuffin' dipshit!!!

14. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

f****** lol

15. Tigga777

Tigga777 Member

Well Squeegee...did you go to the same school of logic as MottTheHoople?

16. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

No but at least it is applied logic that I am using. What **** are you using???
    ....And Mott The Hoople were a class act!!!

17. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Any excuse....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  18. Tigga777

Tigga777 Member

So shall we conveniently forget Folan's efforts on the pitch (for which there is no argument against) and try and find a game he didnt play in and accuse him of refusing to play in it. You could do that with any player!! AS i recall the lad had been out for 4/5 months with 1 hamstring and then the other. He started the Pompey game without having played ANY sort of game in that time even reserve one. He of course scored 2 goals in a game he did everything to win. Would it not be surprising if he suffered a reaction? Of course you are made of sterner stuff arent you. Since when has any player refused to play a game!!!

19. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

My pleasure OLM........... and my enjoyment of the track!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  20. MattTheTiger

I still maintain that one of those goals should be fagans and the other he scuffed <whistle>