1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Football and Fifa obsessed cat

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Amin Yapusi, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Don't suppose anyone else has one of these cats, where whenever you try to watch football or play fifa, they sit with their nose pressed against the screen trying to catch the ball? And then starts crying at it because he can't physically get it in his paws... It was kinda funny at first, but it gets annoying, specially when City are playing and the little bastard just won't budge from right in front of the telly. Does anyone else get this problem?

View attachment 330 View attachment 331 View attachment 332

2. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Not me, but there again I hate the fooking things, my dog just celebrates with me when City scores by running around barking, tail wagging. Much like the dog in fact.

:D

3. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Haha, my dog used to do that too, I miss the poor bugger... the cats just ****s it and runs off tail between legs, then once I calm down and play resumes he takes back to his post and carries on trying to catch the ball..

Does anyone know what happened to that Alsation who walked around the stadium every game wearing a city shirt? I don't recall seeing it this season, always used to put a smile on my face... always seemed to get on MOTD too..

4. ShelfSideSpur

ShelfSideSpur Active Member

Not football, but I had a cat once that was mesmerised by snooker.

Probably a lazy **** though - keeping up with the football was obviously too much for it!

5. N

N Active Member

We used to have a cat that did the same thing. A builder who was fitting our Kitchen took it away in his van by accident and when he opened the door it ran off never to be seen again.