1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Football management, WTF..

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by J๏E.., May 24, 2015.

1. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Been buzzing in my head for years this, since Souness was the manager of Rangers in 1988 and trying to come across as the Einstein of football, the political verb that was really no more than a piss head who kicked a football, had a **** hair style, a square head and talked ****e and I'm not being personal here, he still talks ****e but again I'm not being personal..

So lets move on to modern day management and what it entails to take the helm of a club, make it successful and become part of the culture/area, so here are 3 examples of a modern day manager :)

Steve Bruce, the hip and belly swaying juggernaut that should realise, you ****ing train with the players. He doesn't do plan B's or tactics and got into management through the beautiful name of Steve Bruce, an ex Manchester United player and give him credit, he allowed Gary Pallister to make him look better than he was. As a manager, he has seen his beautiful Birmingham side get relegated which was full of Arsenals best reserves (including Larsson) and seems to make a handy living off his Wigan days. This man to me is the hand grenade that blows up in your hand, a good eye for a player but ffs, probably the most stupefied manager at the helm of a club..

John Carver, probably the most stupidest man to have the tag 'head coach'. We all put tickets on ourselves from time to time but this man takes it all to a new level. A self implored Newcastle hero in his own world, who would happily put his own grandeurs first before his clubs demise. A sad act in a circus that has no clowns following him on centre stage..

Harry Redknapp, Say no more, the man is loaded with self-inflicted tickets but a man that lived on a reputation of being a great manager and coach. He's ****ed up a few clubs on the affordance of his reputation but in all honesty, his teams were pretty dire..

Anyway, this thread is just my way of boring the **** out of you all and I don't give a **** <laugh>

My opinion only, don't want a smug lecture if he dare but hang loose lads, its only rock n' roll..<ok>

Ha'way the L'aads..

See ya next season..<ok>

2. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You've summed them all pretty well there Joe!

See you next season mate.

Think it's time to time to head to the beach now like the lads and give this place a break for a while.

All the best to you, your good lady and your princess.

3. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

Likewise & enjoy mate. You have a cracking lass on your arm, my advice to you both is, stay safe and be happy & enjoy life..

Photos please of the beach stuff haha

Take care mate..<ok>

Blunham Mackem likes this.
  4. ROBOJOHN

ROBOJOHN Active Member

TBH always thought Bruce and Palliater deserved a chance as a pair for England