1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic For once I agree with Dave.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Billy Death, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Mick Buxton's Allotment

Mick Buxton's Allotment Well-Known Member

Billy but I've already got 5 migrants in my spare room. Don't you think I'm doing my bit?

2. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Yeah but you could get 50 in your shed & about 100 in your garage. <ok>

Mackem-Tiz likes this.
  3. Mick Buxton's Allotment

One thing I will say, though, is it's funny how we allow Germans and Italians to come freely to Britain - ie those who bombed and fought and killed many British people during ww2, yet we are against migrants, some of whose relatives will have fought against the nazis in the war

4. Billy Death

We've nee choice mate, they're EU citizens & therefore have freedom of movement throughout the EU.
    Just like you or I could choose to live in Holland, Spain or Portugal.
    Those from Africa or the middle east don't have that right.

5. Mick Buxton's Allotment

I understand Billy but what I mean is that I don't hear anyone saying they're sick of Germans or Italians. Maybe the migrants should learn to make a mean pizza and they might be accepted.

6. Billy Death

Aye but they're not coming here to leech mate.
    I've worked with Poles & Hungarians & never had a problem with them - good grafters.
    I don't want my country filled up with third world detritus though - I include Romanian gypo's & Albanians in that. Nasty ****ers.

J๏E.. likes this.
  7. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

The way I see it is, we have to quarantine them first, we do it with dogs and animals entering, so we need to do it here yeah? You can not introduce tropical fish into a cold water bowl and judging by the news and pictures, half if not more of this lot have come from Africa, then they may be carrying disease like Ebola or **** knows what to be shed on our shores. Then surely they need to be screened to see what skills they could offer us and I'm not talking about chasing Zebra's around Flamingo Park, I mean proper skills. Then religion has to come into it (I ****ing hate religion) but if they are persecuted in their own country but are devout Arabic Muslims then maybe point them into the direction of Kuwait, Saudi, Dubai and if they really fancy a long trip maybe Indonesia or Malaysia? BTW, I would never do the same in their situation, someone threatens my livelihood, my castle, my family and I would ****ing garrote them and fight for everything my heritage and past counts for..

I suppose we could have all hoyed the towel in 1973 when the lights were going out over here and the country was totally ****ed up. I suppose a lot did but they did it by passports and emigration, not hanging from the axles of a lorrie. I just ****ing despair at how soft this country has become and people that can see a reason for the genetic crap that is so desperate to be here. You escape persecution in your country, you land in Italy, that should be heaven? See what I'm getting at here..;)

Billy Death likes this.
  8. Mick Buxton's Allotment

Totally agree with you. However, as good as grafter as any Pole or Hungarian may be, they're contributing to a fall in wage standards of British workers, as they're prepared to work harder for less money.
    The difference with the African/Asian migrants is they're not able to gain a work permit. So, ultimately, as anyone would, they play the system. This will be to claim asylum, or work illegally. I think it's a great assumption that the majority claim benefits, rather than work

9. Mick Buxton's Allotment

n
    But Joe, we're quite lucky(if you want to call it that) to have grown up in a country that has been relatively rich for some time. To go with that, we have higher levels of education than most of the world and comparative riches when looking at the majority of other countries in the world.

Of course, you would be willing to fight to defend a comfortable way of life, as compared to that of an immigrant. From their perspective, however, Britain, and the rest of Europe, certainly seems to be Heaven. The opportunities available, to them, in Britain, just cannot be accessed in their own country

10. Billy Death

Well quite. Immigration/asylum are totally different things.
    Any Pole/Hungarian etc working here legally will be on the same wages as any British person working for the same employer that does the same job.
    Illegals on the other hand may well find work in places like take aways/restaurants & get paid peanuts, quite often exploited by their own countrymen.

11. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

The bug bear our families took after the second world war was poverty at it's best, them same people fought and worked to put the Great back into Britain, these ****ers aren't Christian, they no nothing of the culture, what we do or what we sing, they will do owt for a easy life, their culture has said that for years. Anyway, it's my ****ing birthday so I'm gonna enjoy. By all means mate, gan down there and welcome the vermin but don't complain when the dog kills the owner..<ok>

Billy Death likes this.
  12. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

BTW mate, how old are you?

13. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I was bought up from the age of 8 to 15 when I left school clothed by Provident cheques. I'm to pissed and tired to discuss this now but I will nail you on a debate sometime <ok>

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  14. Mackem-Tiz

Mackem-Tiz Well-Known Member

Haha

15. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Chasing zebra round flamingo park.<laugh>.

Funniest thing ive read for ages.

Just had a vision of steve bruce running alongside them puffing and panting.

16. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

So we bombed them ,and now they want to come to the country that inflicted the damage. Strange logic there.

Look at the list of countries you have listed, now lets say all these ****ers at Calais are from them countries (i know they are not), mostly male, many not old...Aye they are all coming with good intentions...ffs.

17. Mick Buxton's Allotment

I think I gave in at that point last night. No doubt we'll have another mass debate in the near future!! <cheers>

By the way, I'm 49

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  18. Mick Buxton's Allotment

Never said they are coming with good intentions. Just doing what desperate people will.
    A lot of these are arriving first in Italy and Greece from north africa. Destabilized as part of the Arab spring. Something that Britain and America stirred up. Now we face the consequences.

19. Rick O'Shea

Rick O'Shea Well-Known Member

What? Are people saying that Britain iss poor? Seriously?

20. Billy Death

But there's plenty of places for them to go.
    Chad, Congo, Lebanon, Yemen, Niger, Oman, Angola, Namibia, Botswana, Zaire, Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria.
    Loads of places where they can be among their own. <ok>

salad fingers likes this.