1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Full house

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Well done greenjock, just checked out Plymouth website and you have had the last word on all threads, I assume your at a loose end today ???

Showing off your computer skills I see, I try to keep it simple.

2. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

check your messages mate

3. greenjock

greenjock Member

No just logged on and saw Steelthunderballs had posted last on all the threads, not that I can read them because I have him on ignore, so just thought I would return the compliment.

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

4. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao