1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Game Changer

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Super Brian McBride, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Lo and behold, QPR on the Sky schedule at last. Guess the producer was on holiday when they dreamt up their football channel.

3. Cottager58

The Dark Side have arranged a game against Qarabag at home on Tuesday 12th September. So ... our game v Hull that night has had to be changed to Wednesday 13th!

Diabolical!! Thinking mainly about travelling Hull fans, with such short notice but a number of ours will no doubt be inconvenienced equally. Where's the common sense by whoever 'fixes' these things.

4. Cottager58

Our match at the Cottage against Derby on Saturday 18th November is on live TV. So .. the kick off is now 5:30.

5. Cottager58

After a great deal of flaffing about on dates and times for the game between Bristol City and Cardiff it's been moved back to the original kick off, So Sky are stuck who to show on the Friday night and we've drawn the short straw.,Meaning our game,

away to Wolves will now be played on Friday 3rd November kick off 7:45.

Bit rum that apologies have been given to Bristol and Cardiff fans for the late change in plans but none at all to ours :emoticon-0183-swear

Behind the story from Sky: https://www.efl.com/news/2017/septe...d-wolves-v-fulham-selected-for-live-coverage/

6. Cottager58

We're back on live TV against Wolves. Chosen by Sky, the game on 24th February at the Cottage has had the kick off time moved to 5:30.

Another change because of TV is the Bristol City away game. Their match v Leeds has been moved to the Sunday, so ours also goes forward a day to Wednesday 21st February kick off 7:45.

With a meeting at the Cottage on schedule v Aston Villa for 17th February it's going to be some week and could well be a Season Changer.

7. Cottager58

So far Sky have been concentrating on televising Leeds matches. But no more. They're clearly having withdrawal symptoms over QPR and our home game is now live. Same date, 17th March but earlier kick off at 12:30.

8. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Fulham’s match against Brentford at Craven Cottage will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

The date of the fixture does not move (Saturday 14th April), however, the match will now kick-off at the later time of 5.30pm.

9. Cottager58

Rats. Really dislike that kick off time.

Also means that the only remaining game at the Cottage with a 3 o'clock kick off is Sunderland on 28th April - our penultimate game.

10. Cottager58

One of our toughest games in the run in, away to Millwall, is being televised ... and the fixture moved. Thanks to Sky it's now being played on Friday 20th April, kick off 7:45.

11. Cottager58

Our last home game, and penultimate of the season, against Sunderland has been move to a Friday -

27th April kick off 7:45

Sky et al have no consideration for the fans at all. Incredibly late switch for the Sunderland lot. As for us, okay a game at the Cottage under the lights is indeed a delight but only three home games in 2018 with a Saturday 3pm kick off is the thin wedge of ... something

12. Fulham COYW

Fulham COYW Well-Known Member

Well as it happens I made a stupid mistake and agreed to go to a meeting on the Saturday ages ago. I only realised my mistake two weeks ago and have been trying to get out of my commitment since. This change suits me perfectly though I do sympathise with Sunderland fans, I'd be mad the other way round.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I was going to this one. Not sure that I can now. Grrrr.