1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gas Vs Rochdale & Walsall Thread And Poll

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Gasheadseamge79, Sep 6, 2016.

?

Points Won

Poll closed Sep 9, 2016.
  1. 0pt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1pts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2pts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3pts

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 4pts

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. 6pts

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

2 points dropped. We deserved the win but came up against a very good keeper who we had on loan few seasons back. I thought Bodin shouldnt have started tonight after his poor performance from Saturday. With a very big squad and knowing how DC likes to change his team around each game, I thought Bodin would get dropped. However, for me, Bodin was my man of the match last night and was very unlucky to get 1 or 2 goals to his name if it wasnt for the keeper.

I would have started Colkett last night or brought him on a lot sooner than just a couple of minutes. When he came on we seeme dto have gone up an extra gear. It was just too late to make that sub. I really cant wait to see a full 90 minutes from him.

Sinclair was given man of the match last night but I may have been watching a different game. He wasnt bad or anything like that but he certainly wasnt our best man on the pitch. Just my opinion though.

It was great to see Moore get a game. Was very surprised that he got a full 90 on his debit though after recovering from an injury. Maybe DC kept him on to get more minutes to build his fitness up but I would have thought DC would want to protect him from doing too much too soon but obviously DC Moore health more than I do and he knows best of course.

Lots of positives from the performance though and its a step in the right direction. Play like that again and I think we could give some teams a good hammering.

3. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

Disappointing brace of results that, I know we are up a league but I was expecting more than a 33.333% return from those two encounters :angry:

Gasheadseamge79 and Quilllogic like this.
  4. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

5. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Thought we were unlucky not to have got all 3 points last night, big call by the ref about their penalty, I and the people around me thought it was a penalty and a red card for lockyer, believe the ref got that one very wrong.
    Somebody asked why was Lines dropped maybe it's because he is so one footed he can't change the direction of play and he is also very slow to play the ball forward. Leadbitter was clear on the right on a couple of occasions last night only for Lines to delay his pass or put it left because that was the way he was facing. When Colkett came on the ball was moved much quicker shame he only had a couple of minutes again

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Whats good though is that we dont give up after hoing a goal behind. In these last 2 games, we have gone behind 3 times and got level every time.
    Whats bad though is that we go behind in the 1st place. Clean sheets is important.

old timer likes this.
  7. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

It's not easy being a Gashead CJS is it