1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Gonzo's Erection Thread

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by moreinjuredthanowen, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Air 2

Solid_Air 2 Well-Known Member

Shootings & occasional bombings still happen "thanks" to dissident republicans.

In financial terms NI would sink immediately and almost certainly violence would return & the bloodshed would be , to some extent, the responsibility of the govt which committed such a foolhardy act .

DirtyFrank likes this.
  2. moreinjuredthanowen

Im thinking more of a big disaster one like omagh.

3. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Tories doing well probably a factor of two things. 1) Lib Dems fluffing it in the last time they had part of the government.
    2) post Blair malaise and current commie leader

4. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

Ironically, if you vote for the Green Party at the General Election you will waste a piece of paper.

5. Milk not bear jizz

Maybe that's why they haven't won a general election. Their voters refuse to vote for them.

FedLadSonOfAnfield likes this.
  6. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

This elections looks as if it is going to be the reverse of the great day in 1997 with the scumbags winning in places like Wakefield, Middlesboro and Bolton. At least we know Liverpool folk will never vote for the Conservatives or the daft UKIP lot. Think I'd prefer Manchester United winning a cup than the Tories in power any longer than the next election.

7. moreinjuredthanowen

Sorry but both will occur. Utd win europa quickly followed by tories with 2/3rds majority AND we can add lfc in 5th to that as well.

8. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

Don't you mean Arsenal getting 4th. Once the pressure is off, they find a tremendous surge!!!!! I love the word surge. The whole world loves surging. Whatever the football outcomes it will be better than the loathsome scumbags being in power for five very long and miserable year. If I was Scouser, I would want independence from the UK.

9. moreinjuredthanowen

No I think certain players are downing tools to ensure they get premium moves. Arsenal are boned.

10. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Mweh..
    They've been in and out since the beginning...triggered by both sides over that time. They will have summits and meetings and go back in...to do nothing once again. None of them will walk away from nice fat salaries for doing feck all.

On SF ...they can't walk away...or return to violent republicanism..at least this generation anyway.. they can't go back to their base with it, the Republic has given up claim...and there is no longer anyone to bankroll a campaign of a similar nature.

As to your references on financial status of NI.

It's overloaded public to private because of the lingering effects of direct rule. That has been reduced over the lifetime of the devolved govt and continues to be.

The private sector has actually come on quite rapidly considering how backward we were as a starting point....of course a lot of that was yank and EU investment...two things that look like disappearing.

Neither the Republic or Britain can afford an independent and therefore quickly failed state on their doorstep and it's not an option anyway under the good Friday agreement.

There has been a small but noticeable fluidity in the youngest voting generation who have been troubles free and won't just accept "at least there's no bombing" as an excuse for **** public services or no jobs etc..but I think it's still a long way off that the sectarian strongholds will be broken enough to effect real change.

At last election I do think the DUP genuinely feared that SF would finally become the biggest party..which is why the reverted to a quote blatant sectarian campaign...which ironically increased the SF vote.

Quite frankly it's false flag histrionics by the Unionists..even if SF became the biggest party, other than annoying symbolism sticking in DUP throats the structure of the assembly has been deliberately designed to neutralise both sides no matter who sits as first minister...

11. Garlic Klopp

According to an article in the Telegraph the NHS is the 5th biggest employer in the world, see below

1.US Department of Defense - 3.2 million
    2.People's Liberation Army (China) - 2.3 million
    3.Walmart - 2.1 million
    4.McDonald's - 1.9 million
    5.UK NHS - 1.7 million
    6.China National Petroleum Corporation - 1.6 million
    7.State Grid Corporation of China - 1.5 million
    8.Indian Railways - 1.4 million
    9.Indian Armed Forces - 1.3 million
    10.Hon Hai Precision Industry (Foxconn) - 1.2 million

Most MacDonalds employees are part timers so the NHS is probably 4th, nearly in a medal position there!

This raises two questions

1. How many of the 1.7m employees are front line staff, and how many are managers/accountants.

2. If we arm the NHS employees could we conquer India as the NHS employees outnumber the Indian army.

luvgonzo likes this.
  12. Milk not bear jizz

I think a monopoly granted trading company might do a better job conquering India. Especially if the government keeps giving them instructions not to.

Solid_Air 2 likes this.
  13. Garlic Klopp

That's already been done once

14. Milk not bear jizz

Ah... So it works, would you be interested in investing in the South Sea trading company then? Bound to be equally successful. :bandit:

15. Garlic Klopp

Would love to, but all my money is tied up in The South Sea Bubble and masses of Tulips I bought as an investment due to the Tulip investment craze in the Netherlands circa 1600, hopefully those good times will return.

16. Garlic Klopp

17. FedLadSonOfAnfield

18. moreinjuredthanowen

God almighty.... did you look at that. She really is boris' horsey sister.

Its all about politicky advantage and shes no more lib than boris. They are prob in cahoots over it.

19. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

GDP growth down to 0.3%

House prices on the slide

Rising inflation and low wage growth start to impact, shocked here <doh>

Buckle up and get ready for a full blown deep and long lasting recession if May and her far right puppet masters launch us off the cliff with a hard brexit.

20. moreinjuredthanowen

I'm glad i'm not the only one to notice.

This is for me far more the reason why May's been ordered to go now. she's been ordered to get the majority now while the polls are up cos the signals in the economy are not actually favorable but won't be discussed at all.

Tobes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.